Love this site!

24 Posts | Latest reply on 04/12/2010 23:48:22 by v1973m | Go to original / last post
Mellemel's Profile
Mellemel

In: Clacton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Love this site. :-)  Have met so many new friends already.  Trouble is  I seem to be on here a lot and am not getting of of the stuff done that I need to! LOL  Weather is decent today so this Learner is going to go out for a ride and try not to have an accident! pmsl.
Anyway, just wanted to say hello.  :-)

Mel
xxx
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Hi mel and welcome on board. Ride safely in the day and save the chatting to the evening!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hi and welcome to the club Mellemel Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Hello loon,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
Mellemel's Profile
Mellemel

Wills.... Its evening. Can I come out to play now? LOL
I promise not to cause any trouble (she says with her fingers crossed behind her back).

Kwak, thanku for the lovely welcome.  I love Smileys as much as much as I love nods! (wierd I know but we will deal with that in the next paragraph)  Here's a smiley right back at yer Hug (its a hug one cos I love cuddles!) and yer gonna get a nod as well! LOL

And Pete...  You know very well that I am not a loon.  It's Bunny Boiler or Phsyco Bitch from Hell.  Now I dont want to have to tell you again! pmsl

Mel
xxx
Mellemel's Profile
Mellemel

I've just managed to send myself a nod.  Sweet! :-)

xxx

aussiegeezer's Profile
aussiegeezer

In: Edinburgh

Welcome Mel, look forward to seeing you on the chat sometime                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hi mel,   Bunny Boiler or Phsyco Bitch from Hell. Handshake you'll fit in well here, loads o nutters Wink   keep one wheel down                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hey Mel, welcome to the site.  What a great introduction.  Very nice to have you on board.   Nod kindly sent and here, have a smiley... Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Palamie's Profile
Palamie

In: Stirling

Hi Mel.  Good to read your posts and profile.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And what a profile!  Feel like we know you already.  Glad you're having a good time, don't forget your xmas ticket, meet all the loons in the flesh!                                                                                                                                                                             
Mellemel's Profile
Mellemel

Ahhhh thanks for the welcome folks Smile
Going to shorten my profile in a couple of days.  Just wanted  to be honest with the people that I had already been talking to. You want to see my FB page over the last few weeks! pmsl 

I absolutely cant wait to meet you all at the xmas party.  I am really looking forward to it.

Oh well I better go now because its daytime and Wills might tell me off! Wink
Catcha later!

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hello Good afternoon and welcome to the monkey house .................

mooch about then jump in with ur boots on :)

BJ xxxxxxxxxxx

and mine the Div aka Lime he means no harm ....

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi Mel. where is the Xmas party? And welcome to u, from a fellow newbie.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hiya Mel and welcome to BM Hug   Fireblad...the details of the Xmas do are on events here:   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=723   Contact rockchick1965 or Brummie Jackie  for tickets   Sorry...forgot to say welcome to Fireblad too Hug                                                                                                                                                                                         
Mellemel's Profile
Mellemel

Yaaaaaaay!  Brummie Jackie!  A fellow nutter! Wacko
Guess I must be a real newbie cos I think that Lime is a lovely man. Why do I sorta get the feeling that you are going to put me right on that one? Tee! Hee!
xxx
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

my lips are sealed ..........................

Hi FB if you want tickets they are £2 each selling like hot cakes though so make a fast dash :)

......................... has anyone here seen alfie ???

TLC69's Profile
TLC69

In: Greenwich, Londo

Hi and welcome
xxx

Mellemel's Profile
Mellemel

Thanks TLC69.  Love your profile - very witty!
Can relate to the Uni thing because I work at a college.
Take care
xxx

2Dogs's Profile
2Dogs

In: Leeds

Hi Mel.
Welcome aboard. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 1861 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption