As I have matured

444 Posts | Latest reply on 27/02/2011 20:55:30 by sifimedia | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well thats called getting old ,, not matured                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah i love you too el ninja..... that is as i said.... as i have matured...im never gettin old mate....i will continue to mature... simples                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

only 3 pints next time then...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
sifimedia's Profile
sifimedia

In: Paddock Wood

As I have matured......just like the Monty Python sketch.....

....3 pints? Luxury........ Our local pub is so expensive, they have resorted to selling beer in shot glasses......same price as before though.

Mind you the condom machine in the bog still supplies packets of three..... but now it on a rental system, with a refundable deposit when you return them for rinsing!! .......
(I don't fancy being the person that has to blow them up to test for holes!!)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 989 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption