As I have matured

444 Posts | Latest reply on 27/02/2011 20:55:30 by sifimedia | Go to original / last post
sifimedia's Profile
sifimedia

In: Paddock Wood
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

littlechick...... I guess it's better to let out a sigh, than to feel enraged, so I'll settle for that.....er...slightly back-handed compliment.

kwakgirl......what all this 'sisterhood' nonsense? You're not on the turn, are you?
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

sisterhood????   on the turn of what????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

thinks you're batting for the other side!!!.   In his dreamsLOL Men eh                                                                                                                                                                             
sifimedia's Profile
sifimedia

Nicely put, littlechick.

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

CARPET MUNCHING??? Tongue yum yum ! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
sifimedia's Profile
sifimedia

I prefer the Shagpile if I'm honest..... with  under lay!

But after a while I'll get a Wilton.....

However, the worst one I had was a twisted pile.....

(give a little sigh, littlechick!!)

GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

One of your better replies SF  Clap         Edit, actually, it was a bloody good one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That was good Sigh Thumbs Up Slight improvement there, only a slight exhalation of breath warranted me old fruit Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
sifimedia's Profile
sifimedia

Hopefully, littlechick, I may make a comment that makes you take a sharp INTAKE of breathe. I live in  hope!!

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

not very likely!Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
sifimedia's Profile
sifimedia

One day I'll find the equivalent words of the metaphorical ice cubes down the back.

Until then, it's the same seemingly simplistic sane sifi sigh scenario since Saturday's stormy stored-up statement stipulating stupidity.

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

you could have saved us all that guff my just saying "i am stupid" and obviously im referring to you not me! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
sifimedia's Profile
sifimedia

"you could have saved us all that guff..."

The whole bloody forum post is nonsense, so why write anything at all???

kwakgirl.........Have you heard of something called....... FUN!!!!!

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

no                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sif you seem to have a lot of computers, Your'e not one of them Hackers are you. DOA                                                                                                                                                                             
sifimedia's Profile
sifimedia

D.O.A. it's the only way I can keep up with all that's going on on Biker Match.
To be honest, as I have matured, I get a bit fed up with tech stuff now. 99% of my time is done on the little Samsung NC10 (with XP). That travels all everywhere with me, England, Wales, Scotland....... even Northern Island!! Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sound a nice piece of kit, I take me 3 dongle and an acer notebook on me travels. waiting for  i pads to come cheaper. DOA                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

sifi.....are you telling tales out of school?Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
sifimedia's Profile
sifimedia

Kwakgirl, this is wholly acceptable given that in my post I used the "as I have matured" forum title, which (I have to add) is more than most of your postings!!

So stick that in your pipe!! (or up it, depending on which way it's facing).
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Has anyone told sifi and kwak that they can pm each other in privateLOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 558 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption