flip helmet

27 Posts | Latest reply on 23/11/2010 15:09:24 by Gsadventuregaz | Go to original / last post
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

never happened with mine ! maybe i'm lucky after all ! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hello Bud, I have a Caberg at the moment and it has an integral sun visor as well.  I've been delighted with and would certainly get another.                                                                                                                                                                              
Dumass's Profile
Dumass

In: Enfield

I've been through the complete Schuberth flip range and had a Laser flip lid as well. I found that the schubert was the most comfortable on the market and as i'm now on the C3 i think that shows how i feel. Each Schuberth has been an improvement on it's predecessor with the C3 being the quietest flip front helmet on the market [reportedly], it's also relitivly light given it's contruction and i find it very comfortable. The downside is that it's not that cheap and you really need to shop around for a deal although Infinity Motorcyles seems to be about the cheapest i found. I also opted for the SRC system which is the add on Bluetooth comms pack which also works very well.  It all comes down to the shape of your head and the size of your budget as not every helmet fits every rider.                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Bought one at the auto jumble on Sunday - think its a Caberg but got it for £45.00 - bargain !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

You sure it's a helmet you bought, you wallyWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Well it fits on me head lol !!!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Gsadventuregaz's Profile
Gsadventuregaz

In: Hellifield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Hi all, Ive just bought a G mac M08 from a shop in china, £26.00 plus 25 postage. I will let you all know what its like when it comes. I used to have a lazer flip front and i found it quite comfy but a little on the heavy side. I bought it mainly so i could smoke whilst i was sat in traffic jams or stopped and not having to arse with taking helmet off.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 557 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption