Feminine thinking

15 Posts | Latest reply on 08/11/2010 23:54:25 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Dan was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business. 
When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died, he decided he needed to find a wife with whom to share his fortune. 
One evening, at an investment meeting, he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. 
Her natural beauty took his breath away."I may look like just an ordinary guy," he said to her, 
"But in just a few years my father will die and I will inherit £200 million". 
Impressed, the woman asked for his business card and three days later, she became his stepmother.  
Women are so much better at financial planning than men.                                                                                                                                                                              
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOL Couldn't agree more
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

lol "that was a strategic business move in my opinion"                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Definitely the smarter race                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i was thinking more along the lines of ... "the superior of the sexes" lol..                                                                                                                                                                               
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Bet all the divorced men have a different take on this.............Ouch                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh get the violins out lol...   Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Prefer a Les Paul                                                                                                                                                                              
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

since when was devious spelt s u p e r i o r                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol jacko... since when can YOU spell.. haha                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Fu*k , bug*a....  reet enuf me stupit jok                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol ... well at least you can spell swear words hunny!!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

What a shame that a few days after going to his dads wedding a tragic beating to death with a frozen trout would claim his step mother at the prime of her life.........
 Conclusion: don't take the p*ss.......he he he Evil Smile

brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

I feel so much love in this forum tonight!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lmao @ brigadoon                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1012 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption