looking for information.

6 Posts | Latest reply on 03/11/2010 08:39:48 by Wilson | Go to original / last post
Gsadventuregaz's Profile
Gsadventuregaz

In: Hellifield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Hi all, this is mainly based round the  north western people. I have been looking at the work the blood bike riders are doing in the south. I have been trying to find a group that does it up here and i cant find anything. i am now thinking of getting in touch with freewheelers and approaching the nhs northwest to see if there would be much call for this service. Basically i know im new to this site but would there be any people in the north west who would be willing to give up one day in 14.. 7pm till 7 am to offer their services. I must point out that they would have no pay or fuel refunds. Thanks in advance gaz
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

are u allowed to speed ? if so im in                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

This has been discussed in another thread.... hope this link works!
http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=6513                                                                                                                                                                             
Gsadventuregaz's Profile
Gsadventuregaz

In: Hellifield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Hi yeah ive read that post. There doesnt appear to be anything for the north west at the moment. Ive looked on the freewheelers site and they will support and give all information help and other experience to any group that forms and needs help. so.... I'm thinking of starting up a group in the northwest. This is very early doors at the moment im just putting the feelers out to see if i get any interest from people in the northwest. As far as im aware dunnas ya cant spead lol. You can fit blues and twos to yr bike and use them if its for an emergency run ie life saving blood but normal road speed conditions apply. i used to be a fireman and have done the e.f.a.d. course. You need blood runner notices on yr bike aswell. However i will be approaching the manchester police riders to enquire to discount training if i can get this idea off and running
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Pan1100 I am not in the North West, but if I was I would be first in your queue Smile If you take it on all the best to you and the volunteers that come forward. ClapClapClapClapClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Wilson's Profile
Wilson

In: Mold

Well I'm not to far from there and do use those roads a fair bit. can't say i know of their works but you have my interest!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 613 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption