skegness 6th nov

34 Posts | Latest reply on 07/11/2010 13:27:06 by kazninja | Go to original / last post
redzed11's Profile
redzed11

In: Newark
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

to anyone coming to the firework display tonite as put on by sunset2
 parking is at the crown court in canal st notts ng17ej  opposite broadmarsh bus station you must be there between 6 15 an 6 30 pm just come to the front of the court and ask for me

frank Thumbs Up 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi all sorry not up for the bonfire night trip . Still up for Skeggy just checked weather Sat and Sun looks nice Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

See you peeps 11:30ish lol Gunthorpe Unicorn car Park Sat Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Kandinsky's Profile
Kandinsky

In: Melton Mowbray

Hi I'll be there too, first ride out with you all. ( bit nervous )As long as i'm back for 8pm, there is a fantastic band on at the Noels Arms in Melton (Talisman) they do the best metallica, ironmaiden, etc, etc covers i have heard in a very long time. It's a tiny venue, but worth seeing if anyone can make it.Smile Band on at 9:30pm. See You 11:30                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

is janet still landlady at the noels                                                                                                                                                                             
Kandinsky's Profile
Kandinsky

In: Melton Mowbray

No, she has just gone, only last week. The pub is seeking a new landlord/lady. Hope whoever takes over keeps the local and not so local bands on Fri/Sat night. Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

i lived in the noels for about 15 months when i worked in melton. janet was a star ,used to shout at us if we didnt eat all our brekie lol                                                                                                                                                                             
redzed11's Profile
redzed11

In: Newark

hey kandinski welcome Thumbs Up we dont bite honest Handshake                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey Kand great see ya tomorow x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Morning peeps just got up and can see the sun on the horizon. So get ya selfs sorted out and come on over to Gunthorpe Unicorn 11:30 and join us on a ride .Or SIT AT HOME LOL X   Choice is easy for me lmao x   See ya all later Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

Sorry John, Would of loved to have come, but I'm helping with Mencap today!!   Shaz                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Remember to wrap up warm everyone ... brrrrr Hope you all have a great time                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Some didn't wrap-up warm enough again did they? You know who you are.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

that will be me again then lol !!!    thermals out next time - promise :-)   Nice to meet you all again - and thanks for warm welcome Kandice x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1804 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption