F is for.....

35 Posts | Latest reply on 14/05/2007 12:18:20 by storm | Go to original / last post
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Kwak youre mad LOL

its like the 2 irishmen making letter bombs - Mick turns to paddy and says "do you think i put enough explosives in the envelope?" Paddy says "dunno why dont you open and see" Mick says "Dont be stupid it'll explode" Paddy says "no it wont its not addressed to you"
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Istaqa are ya going to tell me where we met or do I have to use telepathy? Ya aint replied to my IM.  Tongue lol                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

oooooooo sweetheart i know !!!!!!!   but im not telling              LOL an istaga i luv storms thunder lightening the job lot, one ambition is to go tornado chasing and see them in action !!!! feel for the poor sods caught up in them though must be awfull to have everything wreked in seconds Pinch                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

*stamps feet and spits dummy out* tell me!!!    *grovels* pretty please???   Gwan gwan gwan   LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
storm's Profile
storm

soz hunny but i luv guessing games !!!! will give ya a little clue this person had something red with them most of the time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!         LOL   oh dont forget to wash the dummy cos i think it landed on the floor hunny an ya dont want carpet fluff  in ya mouth,   what colours your mines pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!          LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

That clue was too easy, you may as well have said R C's taxi LOL I wondered where 2Ws went to, so why the change of name and why dint he tell us? NAUGHTY!! BOY.     Ooer Mrs wot a question Embarrassed oh you meant my dummy..right... that's silver with a sky blue ribbon, the only one in the world, well the only one of its size... HUGE LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kwak you not right there hunny  you didnt think i would have made it that easy did ya   guess again hunny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!            Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

No! Shan't! Tongue   If he can't be arsed to answer me mail, or tell me, I can't be arsed to guess anymore so ner lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
storm's Profile
storm

lol kwak                             LOL
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL at you 2                                                                                                                                                                             
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

Hello folks not been on for a few days so just catching up   Storm I love ya - need to have a chat with you sometime to on another matter lol   Kwak Im sorry - yes you have met me and I will let you know who I am, but cant PMS at the moment so please be patient - those who know - thankyou for your support                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

glad to see ur back hunny u have been missed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

thankyou - missed you too - had  a great time with betty and co yesterday Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

YEAH I HERD U HAD A GUD TIME, CANT WAIT TO MEET UP WITH ALL SOON XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

istaga welcome back mate Thumbs Up   yep to the other thing as well mate, when you've got the time, hope everything went ok Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 398 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption