Tour Scotland May 2011

660 Posts | Latest reply on 23/06/2011 19:15:29 by BOBKAT | Go to original / last post
laimdan's Profile
laimdan

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Had a fantastic week, big thanks to Madhat and Jim.Amazing scenery and 3 ace rideouts,wasent all wet plenty of dry roads and sun on the thursday and friday hope i can make the next 1                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hey, we missed a trick   We should have had a tank to pour the collected water contents of boots and gloves into...(bit like 'it's a knock out')...we could have run a tote on the volume of scottish rain collected lol   Also anecdotal observations suggest some of the ALDI & LIDL biking stuff really came up trumps on this trip having been tested to the nth degree. I'm thinking santa's overboots, jim & wacko's thermal belts and brit's all in one waterproof suit   Thinking about blackberry's comments about how good her waterproofs were, maybe we can pass on some info to other bm'ers about really good gear as our stuff was tested to...errr...saturation. I know some peeps had really quite expensive gear that was a tad disappointing while others had cheaper stuff that performed really well   My ancient, third hand buffalo jacket was ace and i love it to bits                                                                                                                                                                             
Palamie's Profile
Palamie

In: Stirling

Hi all.  Apologies for the no show!  I was on Skye and planned to head over directly from there on the Sunday but had to leave Skye on the Thursday due to a problem at home and couldn't get away after that.

Hope I didn't mess you around as much as the weather did.
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

hi all
was a brill week .
still buzzing .
thank you to every one xxxxxxxxx

Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

Well...what can I say...

Fantastic week, great people, 1400 miles and an awful lot of precipitation. Would definitely do it again, but next time, not in a tent Big smile

A huge thanks to Madhat and Jim for getting everything sorted and organising the rides out. Jim you're a star, those roads were amazing.

Keep your fingers crossed the weather's better for the next time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

superb trip, excellent group of people as always..  i cant wait to do it again.. thanks muchly to my lovely housemates (or should that be maids lol)  ; coffee's in the mornings 'n' lots of giggles Approve
well done to Maryann and Jim for organisation such a fantastic week.. the weather didnt spoil one moment for me, highlands is spectacular in all weather's  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

In: Sidcup

hello there from the south...I have made it home safe and - yes surprisingly - dry....well not down to Glasgow but then the weather got better and better

big thanks go to Maryann, Jim for the organisation and guys please don't worry about the rain: we all still had a fabulous time...thanks to everybody else for making this a fantiastic week too. Handshake

ehm JAEGERBOMBS - still not sure how many we drowned but pretty sure we finished off his fresh supplies Party Beer

oh don't forget to mention the BUSRIDE...I'm sure the busdriver is a rider too haha....

big Hugto everybody

sandy3's Profile
sandy3

In: durham

amazing..... fantastic..... brill........  loved every minute of it, even the rain didn't spoil it, then again I wasn't in a tent Big smile   my first BM event, couldn't of wished for a better time or nicer people.   a special thank you to my 'pilot' and lodger for the week.... such a gent   hope to catch up with you all again   thank you all soooooooooooo much x                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

You must have all got the sun dance mixed up with the rain dance! Ermm but never mind lol  What a great week and thank you for all the laughs and great company and supporting jim and I on our first ever BM event and plans are all ready running round our heads for the next oneBig smile........ and yup debs whatever the weather my scotland is spectacular......and most of you missed the stunning rainbow on the sat morning......ave never seen a rainbow so bright and from end to end right across the glen....hopefully the pics will turn out.....   minnie brit kage thanks for being great housemates Big smile minnie those drinks WOOOOOHOOOOOO lmao and a think we used them like chasers lol for EVERY round ....it was ady and pete,s fault lol   Lol santa that bus driver was something else....and she did fling the bus into the corners as if she was on a bike LOL but ave never felt sick on a bike lol   was really good meeting up with everyone again and Graham,Graham,Graham, lol yup was confusing at times Martin,Sandy,julie and Mrs Pete was great to meet ya all hope we see ya all again AND big thank you to Toddy69 for coming to say hullo in sky hope we didnt scare you to much ......and Peter you live in wales LOL just as much water there lol   And a Big Big Big Thank You to Big ChiefWAWA aka Paneurojim aka Jim lol  a couldnt have done this without ya chief So BIG Hug XXXXXXXXXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                               
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Weel everybody, that was my first real test in extraordinary conditions and I failed to last the week, sad to say BUT I'm back to normal (if I ever was) and look forward to whatever comes next....

Jim, & Maryann could not have done better and nor could anyone else, the trip was brilliant. Thankyou guys.

Also a wee mention to the poor poor buggas who had to put up wi me and me weird ways, (it can only get worse)   Thanks guys you're all special.

Overall nothing could better a special week with special people except for next year maybe .....JIM!!!!!!????                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

Hug  we missed ya aul yin Unhappy and you didnt fail anything ya silly buCensoreder.......and OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  ya back to normal  better get the marigolds out then LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

Great pics guys thank you Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Best get a bigger pair cos I've discovered I'm a bigger arse than I thot.

Wink

peter27's Profile
peter27

In: afonwen

MaryAnn Wales only half the size of scotland so only half the rain and we have dry rain not wet rain like you                                                                                                                                                                              
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

No disrespect Peter but I have been in your luvverly land many times in my youth following the car rallys & I never saw a day without rain. So bollox my man. But yes Wales is gorjus mate

skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

THANKS everyone for a great week! Especially Jim and Maryann for organising! Til next time..... but NOT in a tent LOL   Don't know why me and Pete got the blame!!!??? Just cause every round cost £55!!!! for 33 drinks LOL   Cheers! Bottoms up! Beer                                                                                                                                                                                   
britsingle's Profile
britsingle

In: Bideford
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

great crack everyone!!  well done and many thanks to Madhat and Paneurojim for the organisation and fantastic ride outs - was the weather bad??  Love my supercheap Aldi one piece more than ever.  Bobkat - your Harley is like on of my Brit singles shaking itself to bits lol! Think jaeger bombs need a health / stupidity warning - how many did we have - all your fault skinny lady / Pete!!!!! Cant wait to see Applecross - might just go there on my own! Dry ride home (after Crianlarich) seemed a soft end to the holiday!!! Ride safe all BritSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Hi all, sure you remember it well Big smile   Just managed to get Mark's (aka GLOVES) pics from him and posted on site of the 'messy night' LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Will have to take another look, and get even more jealous!                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Skinny Lady Hug what a night for sure - my booze filter (liver) will never be the same ever again.  I have one regret though - wish I could remember every bit of it LOL  If you ever arrange a tour or ANYTHING let me know because your wee group is fantastic company and I am sooooooooooo there Thumbs Up xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 583 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption