Tour Scotland May 2011

660 Posts | Latest reply on 23/06/2011 19:15:29 by BOBKAT | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

HI kate say xx to maryanne  me and essex blond is on plan -b- innit , lol. [i know east  ] see yas fekin soon . x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have a good one Maryann, lots of photos please x                                                                                                                                                                             
peter27's Profile
peter27

In: afonwen

We arrived on sunday afternoon within 30 mins it started to rain, 27 hours later this was replaced by low cloud mist and midges, followed by more Rain,Wind, more rain only the brave or fool hardy ventured out ,with trip to Oban.  Tue morning rideout to Skye started dry this lasted all of a few hours but the rain started it was not going to stop.The only time the wind and rain stopped comeing from the west was when it came from the east. But after all this we had a great time . Good company Great site, well organised thanks to MaryAnn  . Thanks to jim for the ride outs and to all involved .    PS I have never spent so much time with my wife in such a small space in all our 28 years of marrage .She will not come again unless there is a spa and maid service included .LOL..                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

@peter's wife HugHug!!!

Hope you are all still smiling and finding plenty of wee drams to keep you warm Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bless the lot of you for perseverence (but I'm with Pete's wife on this one!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Sounds like you had fun Peter, but yes I agree with your wife, spa is defo needed when the wether is cold n damp :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Awwww, poor guys - must admit I'd been watching the weather on the telly & feeling quite sorry for you lot. I know what the highlands are like when the weather's not too good! Hope you all had a good time despite it though & yep - I'm with Pete's wife Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

what spar like the off licence ??? lol its glorious here today if that helpsLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Honda hotlips's Profile
Honda hotlips

In: Ayrshire

Like Homfirthgirl have been tuned into forecasts, and thinking of you guys up there, have had one spell of dry for 2 hours on wednesday here, and did contemplate joining ya all..then it peed down..so being the whimp I am stayed put LOL.. Can't wait to see all the piccy's  bet your all having a wild time!..oh and Pete's wife has the right idea Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

i like Peter takes his wife when theres no Hobbits about lol                                                                                                                                                                              
peter27's Profile
peter27

In: afonwen

hi bj took the wife to get her back in to camping but i do not think it worked Hope to get her to come to the KISS rally but will have to do some grovelling after scotland                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

In all the years of biking I have NEVER, EVER been so wet Pinch - I also want recognition that I ride a Harley AND I intentionally took out in the rain Wacko.  I will also admit, mine was the only bike that a bit fell off Shocked - Brit, Jacko & Loon, thanks for STICKING it back on LOL. Taking all of that into account, I have had an amazing few days away with fantastic people in awesome scenery, riding some spectacular roadsThumbs Up.  Maryanne and Jim did a fabulous job of pulling this trip together, so a massive THANK YOU to you both Hug.  A special thanks to my house mates for the week Ying Yang, what great company - precious Star  The memories made during this trip will stay with my forever, thanks to everyone involved Thumbs Up  Count me in for the next one for sure - bring it oooooooooooooooon (taking a wetsuit for under leathers next time Wink)                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Hey Bob, I have a wetsuit you can loan!!   So chuffed that you had a great time. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

glad you all back safe and had a good time, sorry for the weather folks !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

BL I thought of your wetsuit and snorkle LOL on the first day as it was so wet.  The trip wasn't spoilt for me because of the weather Ian, - it is what you make it after all.  Cool Just checked out some of the pics that have gone on - superbThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i didnt say it spoilt it bobkat, just sorry it wasnt too good thats all                                                                                                                                                                               
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

That's my seduction gear Bob LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Being back it all seems a bit surreal now....what a trip, what views, what company, what rain!!!! Already I'm finding it's a bit like childbirth and the memory of the wet & cold is fading but the lovely rosey glow from remembering some of the most outstanding scenery I've ever seen and laughs with lovely people will remain forever   Mad, Kage & Brit perfect housemates and brit I'm missing my morning coffee so much. Thanks so much for pulling this all together Mad & Jim...what a fabby job you did.   Thanks for the pilly Brit and Graybags and thanks loon & Kage for the hoist onto the RS1100 lol   I promise never ever ever to go within 50 metres of a jaegerbomb ever again, and Avon skin so soft as midgy repellant really works                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Sooooo glad you all safely home again....what a week !!
Loving the pics...tho its real hard to sort out who you all are when you're permanently in your waterproofs!! Love the pic with you lot all kitted out and some dude just in a kilt and t-shirt wandering about LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Arrived home safe and sound after a cracking week of rides, scenery and great company Big smile.   Thanks a billion to Maryann for organising this, we had a blast, but must admit, that bed last night was the icing on the cake, oooh such luxury!    And Jim, what fantastic rides!  I think we're soooo lucky to have folk on the site that have such great local knowledge, there's no way we'd have found most of the roads we went on.    Lovely to see/meet folk again... have some very memorable moments, say no more! Wink.   Must comment on the weather,  yup it was wet, and yes I was flabergasted when I saw snow on the mountain tops one morning, it's the wind that I hate the most, but thankfully a very considerate chap has kitted me out with waterproofs that keep me dry all the time, I won't be going anywhere without 'em now!   Looking forward to and hoping I can get to the next one Big smile.                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption