Clocks Go Back...

14 Posts | Latest reply on 04/11/2010 22:33:52 by Wraith750 | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

...on Sunday October 31st at 2am   So don't forget to adjust your time pieces.   Clocks Watch Mobile Phone clock  Clock radio Oven Car / Bike clock   etc etc yadda yadda                                                                                                                                                                               
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

So does that mean when i am getting chucked out of my favourite pub, i can tell the landlord, Kwak says i have got another hour Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL Good question Marsey, tho I suspect the landlord won't be chucking anyone out, not if he can make another hours-worth of money.                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Can't believe I'd forgotten about this... Looks like it's really winter then!   So do we get an extra hour in bed? Oh yes...                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

jees i didn't realise, so glad i read the forum lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

me too Matt - means I get another hour in bed before work, yayy!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ScarletKiss's Profile
ScarletKiss

In: Sheffield

Thankfully all mine auto adjust :) the extra hour didn't really happen i woke up an hour before i meant to lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere

Yup, pitch black by 7.30pm. Still at least the farmers get an extra hour of daylight in the morning to milk the cows, or whatever the reason is we do this twice a year...                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ermm I think it was started during the war, so we could see who was bombing us, or some such reason. Then the next excuse for not doing away with it was so the kids could see to get to school.   Now the kids are chauffered there and back I reckon it's deffo time to scrap this archaic practice, only cos I is confused already and this don't help  LOL    What time is it? Confused                                                                                                                                                                               
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne

My dyslexic mate smeared his dick with boot polish at 1am last sunday morning...he thought he had turn his cock black.                                                                                                                                                                              
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Like the agnostic, dyslexic insomniac who lays awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog.

wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

Like the agnostic, dyslexic insomniac who lays awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog.

wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

ooopppppsss sorry, why cant we have a delete button                                                                                                                                                                             
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

They`re not having my clock back-I paid good money for itLOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4297 seconds. There are 554 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption