Order BikerMatch T-shirts here :)

34 Posts | Latest reply on 05/08/2011 17:29:29 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Refresh                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Matt are we any closer to getting the shop on line and seeing the new design of the clothing?                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I forgot to post in here to say that my hoody and other BM merchandise arrived. Thanks Matt and rockchick123.   The hoody is thick and warm, I've not worn it much cos the weather hasn't been cold enough for it.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey no hoodies on here hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Confused Clinton?   me and me big gob, looks like I will be needing my hoody tomorrow, forecast says Easterly wind. Brrr! Still, at least it aint Northerly. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Good way to let folk know who you are when you meet up lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Please remind me, where can I view the merchandise. I need a new BM hoodie.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Thought the stuff was being changed ??                                                                                                                                                                             
ktU2's Profile
ktU2

In: Oldham

Can things still be ordered? wouldn't mind a sweat shirt for the colder weather. They look nice. xktx                                                                                                                                                                             
ktU2's Profile
ktU2

In: Oldham

Can things still be ordered? wouldn't mind a sweat shirt for the colder weather. They look nice. xktx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Are we holding fire while they change the logo from Bikermatch to "BM" or something, because I could do with another hoodie too.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Is there any update on the new design that was mentioned?   I notice the prices have gone up, the link leads to a list of items and prices which are different to the prices in the first post on this thread.   I have a zipped hoody and it's quite thick Thumbs Up Big smile, if anyone is thinking of getting one, assuming RC is still using the same supplier?   I was going to add a link to the merchandise request form but it shows up my email address so I can't.                                                                                                                                                                                       
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

We need a new  BM design indeed... but I forgot who was looking into it?  If  I remember rightly someone was asking a friend to scribble some BM designs together.   Once we have a new design we can run with it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I think Janet said she knew someone & you said you would ask your lil bro as well Matt                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 1345 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption