Order BikerMatch T-shirts here :)

34 Posts | Latest reply on 05/08/2011 17:29:29 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/shop...shirts.asp   OR ... PM me personnally :)   Use the above link to order your T-Shirts.   Photos of the T-Shirts in my profile.   It's very important that you do NOT send money until we have replied to your request with exact price (varies on size, username, postage, etc).   Alex will be handling these requests, but don't do anything until you hear back.  I can't stress this enough, because so many people are already doing this AND COSTING ALEX MONEY!     MEN'S TOPS    :  Crew neck t-shirt     £1o                           Hoodie                     £15                                                      Zipper hoodie           £15Sizes: S - XXL WOMAN'S TOPS: Crew neck t-shirt      £10                                                         V neck t-shirt            £10                                                        Vest top                    £10                              Hoodie                      £15                                                        Zipper hoodie            £15 Sizes: S - XXL            10 - 18 (stretchy though)   Username or real name: FREE  P&P : All t-shirts £1.50         All hoodies £3.50 All Payments to be paid upfront and via Paypal or Bank transfer (After receiving full price in a reply to your request - don't pay until then!!) All Tops and Hoodies are in Black Font can be in : ANY COLOUR AVAILABLE                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Does that mean u can have black writing lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hmmmm ... if one wants to ... lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

what about secret writing lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

As I have said before .. it would be nice to see what they all look like                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think there are photos on Alex's profile Shell if that helps?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I stand by my comment .... it would be nice to see what they look like                                                                                                                                                                              
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Large selection shown on RC's profile photos I believe Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Shell, Matt has photos, of the B M clothing, on his profile.   Link to the photos      http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/profiles/gallery.a...;albid=646                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thank you Sandy ... Was there not talk a while ago about new ones tho?

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ah righto, I get ya now Shell, yes, if I remember correctly a new design was mentioned. I've got a hoody coming so I'm not sure what I'm getting, whether it's the current design or the new one. As long as it fits and my name is spelled correctly (Sandi) lol   Like you said, it would be nice to see the new merchandise.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I hope so to Sandi sorry :-)

Matt ... Instead of stuff being on a profile can we not have a 'shop page' with the designs and the order form on it .. Making it a ' BM shop' ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Shop page under construction, gonna take a while though.

New prices and T-shirt styles available, PM Alex for more info.  I have the new prices and things to add/remove/edit from the current T-Shirt ordering page - but will do it when I create the new "Shop".

Still trying to work out where to add the shop on the site.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Perhaps be easier if the new merchandise details were sent out in an email to all members who subscribe to the newsletter?   Which manufacturer is making the clothes? (Fruit of the Loom is good quality)   Will the names/lettering be applied in the same way or will we be able to have them embroidered?   May be an idea to create 'sticky' button, so the topic/shop can be pegged at top of the forums, then we don't have to keep searching for it and you don't have to find room elsewhere?                                                                                                                                                                               
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

The message/more info box in the shop is compulsory. If you don't put something in there, the order e-mail will not send...                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

The postal service is a bit iffy, probably due to the snow / ice we've had lately. It took over a week for a first class letter to arrive at mine from Staffordshire. I'm still waiting for my BM merchandise, hopefully it will be here soon. Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I ordered stuff for Christmas that took 3 weeks.  Was tracked too and I could see that for 13 days it went "missing" in yorkshire!

YID's Profile
YID

In: Scarborough
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Not a bad place to be!   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I ordered stuff for Christmas that took 3 weeks.  Was tracked too and I could see that for 13 days it went "missing" in yorkshire!   We look after stuff in Yorkshire lol    Where was it for the other 8 days? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Refreshing the topic                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 751 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption