Sons Of Anarchy (spoiler alert)

24 Posts | Latest reply on 27/10/2010 14:49:04 by DynaToon | Go to original / last post
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

HUGE fan of SoA, and season 3 is turning more ways than a snake in a bag.
Season 3 is only on in the states, but I'm lucky enough to have got access.
If you want me to hook you up I will,  but only via PM and not to be reposted.
So if you don't want to know, don't read on.........

So I'm already on episode 8 of the new series, wow some very serious shenanigans going on, Belfast is featured and in episode 8 sees SAMCRO finally turn up to look for Jax's son Abel .

Charming has turned into a war zone and with the pow-wow with the Mayans, maybe this will calm down now, but the Mayans have never been a club to be trusted before, so I see no reason now.

New club on the scene, the Grim Brothers, a coloured MC gang from Lodi near Stockton, Cal. They could turn out to be loose canons in all of this.

Some great casting, 'Trixie' from Deadwood stars as Maureen Ashby....who is (shock) Jax's sister, Gemma goes ballistic! Seems John Teller couldn't keep his dick in his pants.

So episode 8 see SAMCRO seemingly walking into a trap, an IRA trap seemingly with the knowledge of SoA NI involvement.

Great show so far
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Is there a translator in the house?  Confused   I'm assuming it's a t v programme?                                                                                                                                                                              
Wilson's Profile
Wilson

In: Mold

correct there Kwak!

It's well worth a watch, though I'm not a big a fan as Dyna, still on the 1st series Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

Short Summary:

From Kurt Sutter, writer/producer of The Shield, comes Sons of Anarchy, a dark drama set in Charming, a sheltered community watched over by a renegade motorcycle club intent on protecting the town from the newcomers that threaten it.
Jackson "Jax" Teller is one member of the… More brotherhood, who finds his own loyalty to the group tested when he experiences its increasing lawlessness and notoriety, while at the same time adjusting to life as a father. But confusing matters are Jax's mother and stepfather, two ruthless individuals who happen to be the masterminds behind the club.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I've started watching season 2 over the net                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Sounds interesting Smile.   Was well into the Shield! Given up on looking for stuff decent stuff on TV, needle in haystack comes to mind LOL   Cheers, will look into it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
DTR30's Profile
DTR30

In: Nantwich
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Ace series looking forward to series 3.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i aint never heard of it, too busy catchin up on judge judy lol                                                                                                                                                                              
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne

They have been doing a lot of filming over here in Belfast, for the latest series.  A few people I know got parts as extra's in it.  They're still getting the Ricky Gervais treatment from us. LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

@DriftnSlide

Yeah they borrowed a Dyna from Newcastle HD, came back in a right state, apparently.

fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

In: South Shields
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

worth setting the sky+ box when its back on like                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

will do !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

Oh aye,Bravo channel's its home                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

Its on FX                                                                                                                                                                              
fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

aya thats where I got it onto dvd from but it was  scheduled 'mainstream' onto Bravo                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Clap thank you for that wee update, I love this and am sooooooo looking foward to series 3 - even more now.  Keep us posted of any exciting events Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wilson's Profile
Wilson

In: Mold

Rushing through the first two series now, got up to episode 8 on the third series so well up for watching it!                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi it very good just watched s3 e8 it get better ans better

DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

@kaycat
 wow your ahead of me...lol, I thought I was good Clap

DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

Your right, its up, great, coffee time !!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 1033 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption