Embarrassing moments

54 Posts | Latest reply on 10/01/2011 17:34:54 by kazninja | Go to original / last post
Mellemel's Profile
Mellemel

In: Clacton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok so here's one that happened to me this week. I found it very embarassing because it was unexpected, unwanted and very public.

But I don't think it was half as embarassing for me as it was for one of
my ex-blokes's friends who decided to message me on FB and actually sent it to everyone on his friends list instead. 

This was the worst thing ever that he could do as these guys don't take any prisoners if they are taking the P out of you.  They ripped him to pieces! It was so funny.

Here is his message:

Hey, I'm not sure how to say this so I'm just gonna come out and say it but I've liked you for quite a while now and I can't stop thinking about you
I'd really like to take you out for dinner and a few drinks
I hope this doesn't come as to much of a suprise or a shock to you and hopefully we can arrange a time and place to meet up so we can get it on ;)
Anyway hopefully hear from you soon
X x x x x x x x

Just to give you an idea, here is the first of the many replies that he
got:

Well thats understandable u have liked me 4 a while ur only human so get to the back of the queue... And yes i am surprised and fEvil Smileing shocked that u want to take me for dinner and a few drinks coz u aint normally got any fEvil Smileing money.......... And make sure u sort ur NON responsive willy 4 when we "get it on"

Not only that there are a lot of couples on his friends list and all the blokes were going nuts, thinking he was after their birds!

That will teach a lesson for going after one of his mates birds even if she is an ex!
Needless to say, all the drinks were on him last night!

xxx
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

he he he,,,,
  Have I told you about the tiem I sent my ex-wife a text???   Meant for a girlfriend....                                                                                                                                                                             
Mellemel's Profile
Mellemel

oops! Is that why you ended up joining a dating site??? LOL
xxx

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

hehehe

There was a colleague at work who accidentally forwarded a steamy email from her gay lover to the entire office. WhoopsEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Mellemel's Profile
Mellemel

Bet that brightened up your day Wills! LOL
xxx

sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

Not reading all of someone's profile before you say something stupid and make yourself look a right tit........who?......me?.......yeah me!!!!

Mellemel's Profile
Mellemel

yep... well you men aren't very good at reading instuctions are you?! LOL

xxx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I bet a few lads have done this or similar. thrashing my Honda cb125 with my mate on around a mini roundabout at Windy Harbour caravan site nr Blackpool 1970's. showing off to two girls. Yes you guessed it Tank slapper ended up at feet of girls at bus stop. But the worst thing was bike flooded and would not start, My face was as purple as the end of my No**  ( nose). DOA

Mellemel's Profile
Mellemel

Serves you right for showing off! LOL

xxx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We men like showing off though Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Mellemel's Profile
Mellemel

And don't us women know it!LOL
Guess it shows that you are making the effort.Thumbs Up
I'll let you in to a women secret... if it works we are impressed (although we would never let on!) Wink

xxx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

embarrasing moments eh well during a late seventies night out was living in london then went for a wee in this packed pub and kind of was in a hurry to get back to the action in the pub now im wearing light blue satin trousers as tight as you like being in a hurry i didnt well shake the snake well enough hahahaha which created a problem with these trousers one drop was like a flood the trousers acted exactly like blotting paper oh my god i had to walk out and well noticed was i ever the shame
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

A former workmate plucked up the courage to email a female colleague at Uni. He went a 'little' over the top and declared his undying love and how he had fancied her for so long and would she like to go out with him, etc etc. Heart You can maybe guess what happened next?   He hit 'send' to 'all staff' by mistake! LOL    I heard this story about a year after the event. It was still the first info that was gleefully told, when introducing new staff to him.                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

enjoyed this post :-)    mine has to be the skirtin the knickers tho ....  think most ladies have hapened lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7820 seconds. There are 581 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption