Whats ur fav bike????

70 Posts | Latest reply on 17/05/2007 16:40:37 by RC | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

WHATS UR FAV BIKE???? AND WHY   I LIKE BANDITS LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

CAUSE I GO PILLION ON THE BACK OF ONE hahahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

mine                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

mine                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

done that twice cause i have 2                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

again definitely MINE!  :-)   I wouldn't change my Blackbird for anything.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

bimota s6r or MV Agusta America                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Christ this is a hard choice really,would have to to my top choice would either the 1050 speedtriple but then I like all the speedtriple range,any trump apart from the sprint rs ( bloody ugly) Laverda jota.z1 most things with 2 wheels that do over 100mph really lol
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Triumph Bonneville 1970's (American market) BMW R1150GS Yamaha Vmax                                                                                                                                                                               
fostersmonster's Profile
fostersmonster

In: Haverhill

KTM 950 SM ooooooooh dribble dribble dribble..........                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Triumph Rocket III Classic. She's beautiful.                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

All depends on what riding mood you are in and i suppose the company you are and where you are riding.  Either my Suzuki GS or my V Star Classic, as you can see two very different riding                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

the fireblade ( 954 as it is the lightest frame and most adgile of them all ) thing is the new 1000s are faster but weigh 20kg heavyer  and they all loo like the 600cc . so the 954 every time its sexy easy to throw about and gives the 1000cc a f**king good run for there money
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

HI LCOTGRAVE WELCOME TO BM  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

welcome to the nut house lol                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

black gsxr thou cus it is very sexy...oh yeah and my hayabusa cus it looks like a batman bike but goes faster than his he he...i do like the triumph rocket and the v max                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

mine is wot eva my man is riding lol , guys with only decnt bikes apply no plastic fantastics for me lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Thank you Rock Chic and Storm for my welcome, made my mind up now its got to be my v star classic, shes unpredictable, unrelliable, moody, and has a mind of her own                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwwwww ur welcome mate any time, lol ur bike sounds like a woman pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Saw a very nice dragstar down at the ace cafe on sunday. very nice.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 627 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption