Night Out Preswick Curry Anyone

13 Posts | Latest reply on 28/10/2010 11:18:59 by DynaToon | Go to original / last post
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey thinking of going for Curry on the 30th oct   7,30   TAJ Tandoori 141 Main StPrestwick KA9 1LA01292 477 318   anyone fancy coming if so add your name below (cut and paste) so I can have a idea of numbers to book for  Beer   Me x Doh Boy                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Gee Hat, I'm in Prestwick most saturday nights but I'm goin to a party in Ayr that night. I can't join you but If ya fancy, the party is in Tumilty's bar in Ayr and it's open to anyone and there is a small dance floor and live music til midnight. Come along if you can BeerParty Handshake                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

well if no one fancy,s the curry I might just do that lol Thumbs Up

whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Just had a rethink, If y'r doin the curry, I could join you both and the x77bus goes virtually door to door on the hour, so why not do both???
i'M NOT partying til after 9.0

madhat's Profile
madhat

Good thinking Batman  that sounds like a plan Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Okee dokee, y'r in me black book, shall i put you down for the 1st dance? Keep me posted hun plz x

madhat's Profile
madhat

lol  a dont dance  lol will do

meerkat's Profile
meerkat

In: hull

errrr sorry cant make that one nice thourght x                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

lmao your just scared                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Excuse me, you don't dance MH???? Liar liar pants on fire Big smile

madhat's Profile
madhat

lol @ minnie  a wound,nt call jumping about like a looney real dancing lol  and standing on tables am just trying to keep ma balance lol                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

SORRY FOLKS THIS HAS NOW BEEN CANCELLED

DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Tell me it ain't so!!!

http://vtmiller.blogs.com/webinfarmation/images/happyhelloween.jpg

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 958 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption