bikermatch works!

24 Posts | Latest reply on 25/10/2010 22:15:25 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I met Ian last year through bikermatch. We have been together eversince,and have a vz 1600 customized cruiser. We live together and have 4 children between us..... it works!!!!. We are engaged and will marry next year. We just want to say to everyone, that this site really works, give it a chance, the right person is out there xxxxThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I WILL CONFIRM THE LAST POST XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLOVE YA LC                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

great news guys, really chuffed for you.  Thanks for sharing the news (and dont forget to submit a testimony either - click on Testimonies on the homepage).
Don't forget my invitation!!!  I'll be waiting for it   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks Matt, we are really happy, and thank you for introducing us x you will need a hat !!!!!!! lol... not xx will be in touch x

dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

wow been a long time ive missed you 2 on here                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

we've had a lot of family issues to deal with, but now we can focus on ourselves for once Smile. be good to meet with u Dunans again and everyone elseThumbs Up.                                                                                                                                                                               
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Congratulations to you  and Ian, really happy for you and your families, it's great to hear good news :-))) xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Nuts x We are happy and only want to say that bikermatch works !!! and hope that everyone else can find the happiness we have x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

first i knew about this lmao.........only joking, good to be back, thanks nuts, dunans and matt !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Christ!!
Four children between you in a year!!Shocked

You don`t hang about,do you?

But seriously,congrats to both of you.Handshake

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML @ Wraith's comment   What brilliant news, CONGRATULATIONS!! LC and Ian   Here's to a happy and healthy life together Beer    Sandi                                                                                                                                                                              
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Congrats to both of you, and many happy years to come xxx Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere

Congrats to the pair of you. A long and happy life to you.                                                                                                                                                                             
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston

reading this thread became my 'what made you smile today'......... Smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Congrats you two ... that's 3 weddings announced on here recently Matt ... Your gonna be really busy Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

So nice to hear good news for a change - congratulations , wish you all the best for the future Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thankyou everyone, your good wishes are much appreciated Heartxx I certainly never thought love would come my way again, but it has, so i'm not knocking it xxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

I am looking for one of the 4 lads that won  £113 million  on euro lottery .......   naw  could never spend that  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

In: Hull

Congratulations to all who've found 'the one'.....i'll be content with a few really good friends that i wouldn't have found if it wasn't for BM Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

i second that VI :-) woohoo 4 sleeps till boot  heaven also congrats u two x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 781 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption