Hello there

13 Posts | Latest reply on 25/10/2010 19:49:35 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
MitziT's Profile
MitziT

In: Worthing
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Thought I'd drop in and introduce myself :)   Been riding since I was 16, had my K12R for 4 years, love it to bits. Also volunteer with SERV, so ride a Pan on occasion - fun if barge-like.   Trying to get a handle on this site, seems friendly so far Party                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Hi!!! Welcome to BM!                                                                                                                                                                                 
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

hiya mitzi already met you in chat :) . welcome to bm                                                                                                                                                                             
willi.p's Profile
willi.p

In: Newcastle

hi and welcome                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hi and welcome to the club MitziT Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere

Hi Mitzi, and welcome.                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

hey welcome Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
wellyheadsarah's Profile
wellyheadsarah

In: gloucester

hello hon, welcome!!!, was nice to meet you on chat the other day, fun all the way i say :) x                                                                                                                                                                             
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Hi there MitziT.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Hi there and welcome to BM basically mental

Grab a crayon and start colouring in but mind stay between th elines or you wont win .................

Now were did i put me pastels ????

BJ xxx

Suzi5551's Profile
Suzi5551

In: Durham

Hi MitziT, have fun.  Smile  x                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Hi MitziT welcome to BM :)
Awesome avvy , painting a fence , lol, you might get some requests haha

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome mitzit to the site:)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 1165 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption