Free Camping Weekend July 15th 2011-Durham

77 Posts | Latest reply on 24/11/2010 12:28:28 by marsey | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

any more for a free weekend in Durham                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

bump Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Big smile hello bump - ing again as such a good weekend!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

count me in  as long as 1 i huv a bike -n- 2 - bobcat shows me the way lol [nearly got the 2 of us lost goin home last timeWacko.] see ya there peeps.
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

If i recall correctly, Bobkat isnt the person to follow to Durham lol                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

* count me in  as long as 1 i huv a bike *   It does help but not essential, NO EXCUSES!!!!   See you there BeerParty                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Oi you two EMDEE and Dark Carnival - cheeky chops lol.  I'm the one to follow to Durham if you want to go by Devon LOL.  I hope you can both go be good to see you - I'm going for sure.  Will leave the day before to get there for dinner time hehehe xx
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

<insert innocent smiley here>                                                                                                                                                                             
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

Not sure about me yet, I think it clashes with the Faro Rally, but if i cannot make that for any reason Cry  a weekend in Durham sounds fine to me Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

LOL, was me that nearly wrong road on way back  bobcats  all rite point and shoot. its ok she`ll pick me up on the m5 on way down fae scotland...see ya there BC wooohoo xx                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Beer EMDEE we can arrange nearer the time and meet up on the way - just incase my homing pigeon instinct goes ascue again hehehe Confused.  Bring on the spring!  Brrrrrrrrr pelting down with hail stones here!
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

Me thinks i could do this one.....but i will wait untill i know for sure before saying yes....Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

I cant go to this now...just found out that weekend is fully booked for leave Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Sorry to hear that DC Thumbs Down   Have also just heard that Dave and Dawn are leaving the pub! Don't know what date.   Hope this doesn't put a spanner in the works? Terry?                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Yes unfortunately this does hoy a spanner in the works so this event as it stands is now cancelled until I can find a similar venue which won't be too difficult considering most country pubs are struggling round here and would welcome us Thumbs Up

Unfortunately Dave and Dawn couldn't make the pub pay and got no assistance from the brewery, usual story Thumbs Down

Can a mod remove the event and apologies to everyone whose shown interest. I'll update the event once I've got somewhere sorted.

RK                                                                                                                                                                             
meerkat's Profile
meerkat

In: hull

oh thats a bummer i enjoyed this years !                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Have faith that Terry will think of somewhere else lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Can a mod remove the event and apologies to everyone whose shown interest. I'll update the event once I've got somewhere sorted.   Not a mod, it's me that deals with the event calendar Terry.    I've edited the event. Events aren't removed when cancelled.   Thanks to Jackie for letting me know.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 598 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption