Free Camping Weekend July 15th 2011-Durham

77 Posts | Latest reply on 24/11/2010 12:28:28 by marsey | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just to let everybody know this is now on events for 15th July 2011 (awaiting approval)
It will be our second free weekend gathering and aimed especially at new people so if you're fancying a weekend away but need a little nudge then this is deffo the one for you. 
All welcome, come and go as you please. This is a 'relaxed' weekend with nothing organised except the facilities. All I ask is you tidy up your pitch when you leave.

Same facilities as last year with shower/toilets, free use of BBQ, gazebos, communal fire, ride out etc etc. If we're lucky they won't bother putting another band on LOL

If no-one has any objections a small donation of £2 will be requested on the Saturday night to thank the pub staff for their kind hospitality Thumbs Up

Any questions, PM or call/text using the number on the events page.

RK                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I'm new to Durham does that count?                                                                                                                                                                              
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

im old to Durham as was brought up and raisedf there can i still come?lol but glad got date sorted i shall let badger know and get time off work booked                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

im not new to anywhere or anything :)                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

If you're new to Durham Jackie, let me know if you're coming so I can warn the local community Wink

Miss von it will be great to see you n badger here Thumbs Up

dunans there's just no hope for you mate LOL

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

hope you have a gazebo for me to park my bike under LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Now on the calendar   For more info and contact details send a PM to RK   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1125                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

RK o bless is that so they can help me when i get lost lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

No, so they can lock their windows and doors Jackie LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

What are you trying to say Mr RK lol                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Looking forward to it already - last year was a hoot!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

In: Hull

I may have my July weekend sorted then....gotta go if BOB, missv and badger are going!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Bill we might introduce wheel clamping this year for people who park under the gazebos ShockedWink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I may have my July weekend sorted then....gotta go if BOB, missv and badger are going!!!

So what's the matter with the rest of us then!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Well I'm defo going if Mr Shadowfax is Big smile, (hope that makes ya feel a little better!).   Count me in on this one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Shadow does that make us nobodies child, nobodies child, nobody loves us were just running wild .............                                                                                                                                                                              
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Looking forward to this one!!   Shaksta, glad to see you're going. You hoping to meet up with same  local people as last year LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Yeah Skinny Lady be good to catch up with you again xHug.  Shadowfax, be good you if you go and YES Vi you do need to go lovie lol Thumbs Up  Infact, what am I saying be good to see everyone wooohoooo xx
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
meerkat's Profile
meerkat

In: hull

il be there great weekend last year and it was my first event iv not looked back thanks everybody                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5630 seconds. There are 578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption