Free Camping Weekend July 15th 2011-Durham

77 Posts | Latest reply on 24/11/2010 12:28:28 by marsey | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nice one .. you can count us in on this as we will no doubt be about then Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Good to hear that meerkat, i've heard a few good stories from new people that attended including one or two cupids arrows that hit the spot and they're still together, one couple just moved in Wink

Remember everybody this is a no rules weekend (within reason!) so come in your car or on your bike, just call in if your passing or stay over, it's up to you but you'll receive a warm welcome and a totally chilled out time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

This was my first ever BM event and I was overwhelmed by how welcome I was made and how friendly everyone was.  I went along on my own - so don't be shy you will have a great time Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
shaksta's Profile
shaksta

In: bedlington

yes skinny lady hoping to meet them lol for round 2                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Anything coming up in Durham / NE area soon ???                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

there's Jackies Halloween trip but you may be a bit late for that                                                                                                                                                                             
zeds not dead's Profile
zeds not dead

In: Holmfirth

Im with skinny lady on that one - shaksta you made a great impression on the locals with what with your "choice language" and bum cleavage  top man.    Yep im up for this drinking session again.   Was my first BM event and like others have already said i was made to feel very welcome Dom                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

RK are elephants allowed as transport vehicles lol                                                                                                                                                                              
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

Hmm, how do I quote on here?

[quote] there's Jackies Halloween trip but you may be a bit late for that[/quote]

When /  where is that ?

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

DT its this weekend , mini fancy dress cruise to amsterdam :)

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Jackie,

Elephants are fine as long as they're suitably tethered, remember safety first! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mmmm so i shud make sure he's fed first then                                                                                                                                                                               
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

and he's potty trained or bring a shovel! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ah never thot of that i may bring the llama instead then                                                                                                                                                                               
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

bring who you like Jackie as long as they're friendly and buy a beer over the weekend, or are you just bein silly LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

mmmmmmm me being silly ..........

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Dynatoon you can find most things listed on the calender page                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

Count me in                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

How much is this again ???                                                                                                                                                                              
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

Nice quote from someone called...Jackie from the guestbook at the Dog Inn.......

I had a very nice roast dinner at the Dog Inn in December 2009. All freshly cooked, home made and hot and tasty. Succulent, locally sourced meat. Highly recommended!! Jackie.Locally sourced meat eh , LOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 576 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption