The Helmet of the Future

11 Posts | Latest reply on 23/10/2010 08:46:37 by sifimedia | Go to original / last post
Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Looks a bit Judge Dread to me...

http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2010/10/the-motorcycle-helmet-of-the-future/

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Very true Drum but i want one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

yeah its about time helmets where updated not just for looks but funcionality  too                                                                                                                                                                             
Drum's Profile
Drum

Yeah, the article was saying that we're still using, basically, 50 year old technology. These new designs use laminates and carbon braces instead of styrofoam. This makes them lighter and stronger.

brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

I already look like a lollypop lady with my jacket, not sure I want to cartoonise myself even more Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne

Thats just wrong on so many levels.  LOL   The yanks will love it.  Wacko LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Drum's Profile
Drum

The point about helmets being so old-tech is a good one though

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll have one..can't see the tractor brigade going for it though lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wilson's Profile
Wilson

In: Mold

being a teenage I have a strong wanting for one of them right now, even if it is a useless spend Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
TLC69's Profile
TLC69

In: Greenwich, Londo

not only would i frighten men in it I think i'd frighten old people and small children - I WANT ONE !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
sifimedia's Profile
sifimedia

In: Paddock Wood

I didn't see the obligatory visor nib needed to open the visor. Maybe it's motorised with a voice activated command! Nothing worse than trying to flick up a visor with a tight ratchet. Or the whistling from a loose one.

The tech seems logical. Gel pads would be welcome for comfort.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 958 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption