chartiy day/fund raiser

152 Posts | Latest reply on 17/08/2007 17:35:58 by RC | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Awwwwwwwwww brill jen hun wooooooohooooooooooooooo Clap

yeah that be great if you could bring some cakes Thumbs Up

thanks hunnie and i will see u on saturday

HugHug

dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

RC all the best for sat mate                                    Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks hunnie will let ya know how it goes

loves ya m8 Thumbs Up

dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

luz yuz 2 hun                        Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwwwwwww shucks LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

Hi all   Long time no see - sorry - but as most of you know Ive been busy.  Hope you all ok.    Back when RC suggested this charity day fund raiser - me - as stupid as I am - volunteered to have my head shave and body wax for sponsorship.  Well the waxing got done on Tuesday (OUCH!!!!) and RC will be shaving my head live at 2pm on Saturday, but we still want more money!! - if member of BM thats online as I type this (322) each gave 50p we'd have another £161 so can you imagine if all members of BM gave 50p and whats 50p nowadays not even a can of pop!!   I will be having a bucket on the day for people to throw in any change but those not attending and want to do something for a very good cause you can send cheques direct to Julie Chapman at the hospital and cheques should be made payable to "Derby Hospital Charity" at the address below.   If you are donating by cheque it would be great if you could enclose a little note and say it is as a result of RCs amazing charity funday at the Greyhound Inn on 18th August.   The Derby Hospital Charity Derbyshire Royal Infirmary London Road Derby DE1 2QY   Anyone who is going it'll be great to see you !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awww thanks for all that hun and i will see u sat..... clippers at the ready ehehehheeeEvil SmileLOLThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

thanks for ur support istaqa Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

can u remind me what time it starts rc plz? Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

12pm hun                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Best of luck RC,hope the sun shines all day and you raise looaads of doshThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

thanks hunnie Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 774 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption