chartiy day/fund raiser

152 Posts | Latest reply on 17/08/2007 17:35:58 by RC | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

woooohooooooooo  kate might just let u on it then lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

Hows the plans going for the Fun Day ?     Is it still on.... looking forward to going on the bouncy castle                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Heres one for you Rc   how about we charge a sum for people to pull a wax strip off me   and believe me there is plenty of hair to remove and it will be painful (i think)   you ladies know the size of a wax strip so work out how many for a full male body and that should give you an idea of total price   and what is not done then maybe you ladies could do it for half price                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yep sounds good to me but can i have my go for free lol

its gettin there kate hun gettin stressed with it all now

im sure everythin will go to plan on the day! Thumbs Up

babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

Hi RC Looking forward to this.  Am coming up with Kate.  You know it's Kate's Birthday that day (18th).  Fingers are crossed already for the weather to hold out for you Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

so its still on then?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yep its still on m8

RC's Profile
RC

if anyone has got a raffle prize they would like to donate for the charity day pm me please

thanks luv RC xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

my kids?

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Right just read all 17 pages in my catch up mode tonight and yeah thanks to ninja for telling me about it, I have put it in my diary and look forward to being there and any help you need just ask me.                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

gonna need all the help we can get lol im gettin stressed helpppppppppppppp lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

please pm me if u have got anything u could donate for the raffle/tombola or auction off. or bring to the meet at matlock bath on sunday

big thanks from RC Xxxxxxx

for those who are comin if any of u are any good at makin home made cakes bring them down on the day want this day to be a good day out , and raise as much money as we can Thumbs Up

witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

is there anybody going from my area that can take me and kids with em? i will only have 3 kids as james is on scout camp! so we wont need a minibus! please....xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

this saturday folks hope u can all get there n show ur support!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

wheres the nearest station rc?                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

belper hunnie                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

hope to see u there jen hun  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

am gonna struggle hun,unless sumone can bring us. Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwwwwwwwwww hun

someone pick jen n kids up pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LOL

witchiest's Profile
witchiest

i have a knight in shining armour so i will bring some cakes for the cake stall hunny,if u like? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 928 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption