Nu-bee

10 Posts | Latest reply on 25/10/2010 10:16:17 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
rattyrow's Profile
rattyrow

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everyone,

Just saying hi, been biking for a few years now. Currently riding a beat up '82 cx500 rat bike (I'm ashamed to love it) and in December I'll be acquiring a ducati monster, which I'm desperately looking forward to - means I can chop up the cx even more if I have another bike on the road.

I'm currently living down in SE london so if anybody fancies a ride over to the ace or anywhere really then I'm definitely looking for a few biker friends to go riding with, my other friends just don't understand!

Anyway it's nice to be here and hopefully get to know a few people.

Rowan
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Rowan/rattyrow!   Welcome to BM!   Take a look round the forums and the events pages and see what you can get along to.  Newbies are always made welcome!   Hold tight and enjoy the ride !Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Hey there!                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

welcome aboard mate!  Enjoy it.

jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Hi Rowan .... Welcome to the mad house Handshake                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi and welcome from  a newbie

you will love the monster which one are you getting?

Gyps's Profile
Gyps

In: Another World

Hi Rowan, welcome from another newbie Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
rattyrow's Profile
rattyrow

Well I've already got it, it's the 600, 'Dark' model, in flat black. Thing is I'm restricted to 33bhp till December 20th, so my dad is looking after it till then ha.

So I'm stuck on my CX till then, although I did just buy a new project bike, yamaha fzr250 for £170, needs a bit of work but hopefully will get it running next week, then moving it inside for the winter to restore it.
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

hey Rowan   welcome Handshake   may see you out and about Thumbs Up   ps dont listen to them am not mad honest lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Hello good evening and welcome

Your mission ........... if you choose to accept it ........... is to wander about the site join in the banetr and get ur butt to the first meet you can lol

BJ xx

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1356 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption