Camping w/end 3-6 June 2011 - Somerset

77 Posts | Latest reply on 03/12/2010 22:30:32 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Seeing as everyone was disappointed that the camping weekend was cancelled, I have been in 'talks' with BikerBill and its now back on the weekend before his trip to Cornwall, as a stop off point for those en route down there. I have negotiated prices as follows and will need payment in full to secure a place. There are only 22 pitches on the site so spaces will be limited, but those that do book will get full english breakfast sat/sun/mon morning, free use of skittle alley, and fingers crossed a band on the sat night(may require a contribution of a couple of quid per person).

Prices -
£16 per pitch per night(assuming at least 2 man tent) inc breakfast or £11 per pitch without brekkie
£13 per pitch per night(for 1 man tent) inc breakfast or £8 without brekkie
You dont have to be going to Cornwall to come to this, it is open to all, so get yr names down and flash the cash! Payment can be made by cheque/cash/paypal to me and i will ensure pitches are booked asap. No guarantee can be given to anyone who wants to leave it till the last minute. Any pitches not booked by end of Jan will be given to other members of the public. You do not have to be on a bike to attend this event, and you can bring children, however YOU will be responsible for them.
The link to the site - http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/results3.asp?search=b...y=sitename

Please add your name if your going

DC & Sumo - 1 x 2 man tent inc breakfast
bikeabill- 1 x 1 man tent no brekkie
missvondarkness- 1x2 man tent inc. brekkie
jabecs + 1 inc brekkie one 1 x 2man tent
Baz + Babs + breakie 2 man tent
RustyKnight-1 x 2 man tent inc. brekkers (who took me off the list Shocked)
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

found on page 7, anyone else interested get in touch                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Will not be attending                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thort u'd gone sumo?                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

bill, your post destroyed the webpage layout.  Please don't copy/paste without removing formatting first (copy into notepad)                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

sorry Mat do you mean the one i did on the 3rd of november                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Just to clarify on prices as it didnt read right before(my fault, not bills) - £11 per pitch without brekkie - add £5pp for breakfast £8 (for 1 man tent) without brekkie - add £5 for breakfast   There is still not many takers for this and it is not going to be worth the pubs time and effort to put the band on etc. I still dont know if i can get the leave either yet, so will have to wait till the end of the month to decide whats what. As it stands, if there are no more takers, then i will pass on the tel number for the site and you can make your own arrangements if you wish to stay there en route down to Cornwall. I'm sorry folks, but with one thing and another, this is the way it is. I'm being honest and letting you all know now in case you'd rather make other arrangements. DC                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok don,t worry dear ( no i dont work for Esure) if Bikabill and others are up for it i am. I have had to cancel lots of events over the years due to work commitments we understand. DOA                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

HOW do you spell Affadadid ?? Sleepy I EMDEE was there the staff and peeps couldn`t do  any much more for ya. nice pub grub ,good roads good weather [usualy better -n- scotsland] tents ,showers . I rest my case.xx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

DC & Sumo - 1 x 2 man tent inc breakfastbikeabill- 1 x 1 man tent no brekkiemissvondarkness- 1x2 man tent inc. brekkiejabecs + 1 inc brekkie one 1 x 2man tentBaz + Babs + breakie 2 man tentRustyKnight-1 x 2 man tent inc. brekkers (who took me off the list Shocked DOA 1x2 man Bivvy inc brek                                                                                                                                                                                 
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

I've just spoken with Brook House and given them the heads up that this 'organised' weekend may not happen. They tell me that its their county agricultural show that weekend and are already getting enquiries. I've told them that if i cant fill the site by next weekend then to open the site up to everyone and I will post the details on here(if folk havent already got them) then people can book themselves in if they so wish. The band is booked at the moment, and they may keep it on anyway so you'll have to take your chances. So far there are 5 definates and 2 maybes(tents not people), which isnt enough. This is yr last chance folks - Fri 3rd Dec is the cut off point for names. I will be ringing Brook House to tell them yay or nay on that day. DC                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Be a shame if its a no go but can see were your coming from DC                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BUMP, last chance to get numbers for good run and camp.

darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Thanks for the bump MD but its in vain i'm afraid. Due to a lack of interest, this event is now CANCELLED. Can a mod amend the title please? If anyone wants to camp there anyway, the address is- The Brook House Inn Touring Park Station Road Castle Cary Somerset BA7 7PF Tel 01963 350188 Ask for Lynn. She is the landlady and is very helpful. It is an excellent site, and highly recommended. As i've said before though, there are only 22 pitches so you'll probably have to book early and breakfast is not normally provided. If you want it, you'll have to negotiate that with Lynn. DC                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No probs DC, still wanna go nice wee hurl doon the road-300ish-lol, good atmosphere and sun aaahh sun mmmm ......

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 564 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption