Camping w/end 3-6 June 2011 - Somerset

77 Posts | Latest reply on 03/12/2010 22:30:32 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Thats exactly why i have to book early too if everyone that was interested wants to go. I have thought that given the amount of members on here we would be able to manage 22 tents. As it is, the site is booked for us exclusively, however if there are spaces left by xmas then i will instruct them to open it up to others. I dont think £33 for 2 people for 3 nights is outrageous. Even if you end up not going you've only lost £16 pp which is £2 a month if you start saving now Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Please add your name if your going

DC & Sumo - 1 x 2 man tent inc breakfast
bikeabill- 1 x 1 man tent no brekkie
missvondarkness- 1x2 man tent inc. brekkie
jabecs + 1 inc brekkie one 1 x 2man tent

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Baz + Babs +breakie 2 man tent please                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Baz + Babs + breakie 2 man tent

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

RustyKnight-1 x 2 man tent inc. brekkers (who took me off the list Shocked)

Shadow I wouldn't have minded at all if peeps said the wigwam weekend was too expensive but to just go silent is pig ignorant!

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Cry Sadly I can't do this trip, there are some top folk going and I know it would have been great. Katie x
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

come on folks there must be someone else who wants to go                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

This ones going even slower than my Cornwall week, by joining the two up you can have a 10 day holiday including 2 weekends away, all at a bargain price, come on show some support                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Right folks, you have a month till the end of november to get your names down. If we dont fill the 22 pitches then i'm afraid i shall have to call it off. Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Then the people who have booked will lose out which is hardly fair.  Is it that the campsite are saying this?  I thought they were just going to open that field up for the public to book if we weren't quick enough.  Has that changed?   I just cannot commit to both this far ahead and TBH if I needed to break the journey, rather than pitch twice I would stop over in a B&B which I know is what others have said.                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

If you call it off will you be refunding the full payment?
There's no point booking if you're threatening to call it off, all that will happen is we'll lose our money.
What's the big hurry? On your first post you said we had to the end of January to book.
You seem abit unreliable as you've called this off once allready.
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Don't get upset with Steph it was me who asked her to run it for the second time, were'r only trying provide you with an holiday at a damned good price, when i asked there seemed to be plenty of people wanting it and i know at the end of the day we will end up with more people wanting to go than we have places for, but to secure these sites for our use we have to get our bookings in early, the owners are turning  away other people who want to book and will only wait so long for us before they let them in, we really don't need no hassle we get nothing for organising these things so please just book earley.                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Nobody will lose any money as noone has paid anything yet. I have asked for names by the end of november if you read the post properly. If only 2 or 3 that are going to cornwall want to go then i shall give them the telephone number and they can book themselves although the sat night band wont happen and probably not the breakfasts. I knew this would happen. People whinge about there not being enough stuff organised but then whinge when something is. There's just no pleasing some folk. Angry The reason there is a time limit on this is because i dont want to be messing the site around, they have a business to run. If anyone would to like to organise something else instead nearer the time, then fill yer boots!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Troube is alot of ppl wont comit to somthink 8/9 months away, when we did barmouth last year most of the bookings were in the last 4 weeks as thay didnt wont to book if the weather was bad, and there were a few that booked in the hours before thay packed the bikes. No point in stressing over it if thay miss out becuse its full there problem                                                                                                                                                                               
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Sorry not getting upset with anyone but I was thinking of going to the TT and this clashes with it. If I can't sort anything for the TT then I will proberbly go to this and the week in Cornwall but at the moment I can't commit to anything.
I appreciate it's hard organising these things and can be a thankless task.
If you need any help organising stuff let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

you can help by finding some more people to go on this and the Cornwall trip yam.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 794 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption