Camping w/end 3-6 June 2011 - Somerset

77 Posts | Latest reply on 03/12/2010 22:30:32 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Can i just make it clear folks that breakfast is £5 per person per meal...not £5 per tent. Not sure if thats been fully understood from my first post. My apols                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Steph I was just being a smart arse, apologies LOL

A fiver for a rescue brekkies after a day drinking with you is a very small price to pay! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Shocked Am sure i dont know what you mean! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

I see there's a massive response to this thread and the cornwall thread then???? Maybe all those that wanted to go have booked their foreign holidays that week??? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Think there all on there holls this week as most of the normal posters not around at the min (did I say normal posters)

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

As Steph said were is everyone who wanted to go away, i have a list of 43 people who said they wanted to go to Cornwall though i know it may be the wrong week for some yet up to last weekend only 4 had booked. The guy has marked it down as fully booked and is only accepting our bookings buttttttttttttttttttttttt how long will he hold it for.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Same old story I think bill,  Yes its a long way off but at that price can you risk missing out, cornwall in june for a few quid a night                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

your right jp and i must of had at least 4 all night sessions on the computer and no end of phone calls before i found this one and the response is well, well just disappointing.                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I'm gonna book Cornwall Bill....ink cartridges run out on printer so can't print off form till I've been down the shops. Pathetic but true Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Ian & I have booked for the week but wont make this one I am afraid Cry ... I already have plans as its Ians birthday so we will be doing other stuff for the weekend & then headed with a car & a bike on the monday                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

if anyone wants a booking form pm me your address and i will send you one                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

This weekend was organised as a stop off point for those on their way to cornwall to break up the journey and have a good time in the process. If noone is really interested then i shall call the pub and tell them to cancel us and open the site up for everyone else. They are going out on a limb for us and organising a band, so i dont want them to end up with a bill for that and noone turn up
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Same happened to my Wigwam weekend Bill, posted thread, loads shouted up yes yes yes put my name down for deffo. Asked for a commitment and nothing but tumbleweed!

Some people on here are full of wind and p*ss unfortunately LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Steph Lady will speak to the Posh one this weekend to see what we are planning to do :)                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

No problem Jackie x                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Please add your name if your going

DC & Sumo - 1 x 2 man tent inc breakfast
bikeabill- 1 x 1 man tent no brekkie
missvondarkness- 1x2 man tent inc. brekkie
jabecs + 1 inc brekkie one 1 x 2man tent

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Your wigwam event was a lot different tho RK ....... as in much more expensive and much later in the year I believe? ..... when you posted the costs that put a lot off.

The only reason I'm not committing to Cornwall is its 8 months away, I don't know what I'm doing in 1 months time, never mind 8

43? there's only 8 on the events list, yes I know the forum list and the events list are always different

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

if you look through the :Cornwall 2011 with Bikerbill who wants to go, post that i first put on here you will be able to count them. If i'd thought there were 8, or less then 20 i would not of organised it                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've paid up and booked, but I must admit I never, ever plan that far ahead.  I have three kids and a dog to sort but I much prefer spur of the moment stuff because I don't know if I'm going to be up for it (so to speak) that week or not.  I've only booked because it was cheap and if I don't end up making it then I haven't lost a fortune.   There weren't many up for the first Barmouth, but loads turned up in the end.  I think people just are not prepared to commit so far in advance.  Maybe it's just a bit early?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

I'm the worlds worest fo last min's but 3 other sites I tried were all ready book and the site we are using was booked up for 2 of the 3 weeks I was looking at so I have to get people to book or they may let others on                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 553 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption