vfr 800 fi-12001

23 Posts | Latest reply on 28/11/2010 12:00:57 by skinnylady | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

HI,looking for a front headlight +cowal for 2001 vfr. seen one on e-bay but it went for £95, light only???..............Also does a fireblade headlight fit vfr 2001 model [looks the same] Thanks -Marty                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Saw a vfr on web, streetfighter, doesnt look very good ,was goin down that road but not now.  HELP                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

try honda owners club they must have a forum ? bet they'd know                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

http://motors.shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_nkw=vfr+800+stree...m270.l1313                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That doesn't look bad apart from the weird exhaust cans                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cheers shadow been to bikers oracle [vfr ] no luck ,will keep lookin. yeh mad looking thing but it still goes faster than mines 00mph  Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

this ones better                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yep looks better with no radiators stikkin oot.LOL

geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Probably gets too hot though lol!

I'm guessing you've got a main fairing panel, but that it's damaged?  Have you considered having it repaired?  Motopaint quoted us £265 to repair and respray the main panel and the right hand panel on Roachy's fairing.  Racepaintuk want £350 and Dream Machine £360.

I'd have thought that any of these could have your panel looking like new for less than £200.                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

This http://www.mrcycles.com/fiche_select1.asp?cat=Motorcycl...02-mbg-652 is an american site but part Nos should be the same as Uk ones. Just choose your year and then model and various options open up for you. Had a quick look and the VFR light is part No 3310-MBG-652 but the fireblade is a different part No. You could also ring David silver spares (google for No) and they should be able to tell you whether the lights are common to more than one model of bike.
Hope it helps                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BRILLIANT SITE GOT EVERYTHING I NEED I THINK . HEADLIGHT 252 dollars -whats the goin rate $-£ .cheers wheelbarrow.                  ta also geoff think ill respray bottom fairing but its the headlight cowal thats scoobed. marty        ps everyone should checkout site
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

I think the present rate to the pound is about $1.60 so roughly about £157 for what your looking at. That was the second time I had written that reply back only first time I had written H****a in it and my companies fire wall didn't like it cos it thought I was swearing LOL   Just sell the viffer and get yourself a Kwak much more reliable. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol wheelbarra,will keep vfr -n- try to mend it through winter. got it off insurance peeeps for £400 ,well worth it just need front end plastic and the f;;ker to goClown. gonna see about that this weekend after i flush engine for bits of my casing that mite have sneeked in[got hole in it but have replaced it] .           had a run of 200mls with my mates gpz 900 last month ..hell i`m still recovering lol.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Emdee theres some on ebay somewhere, chinese lot make the complete front plastic side and front fairing, colour coded as well for around I think £560                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

If theyre anything like their Kwak ones they are very poor fitting and very thin, ok just for perhaps a track bike but I wouldn't touch em.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

"Just sell the viffer and get yourself a Kwak much more reliable."

Shouldn't this be in the "Silly Jokes" section?

LOL

wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

Oi I resemble that remark Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha ha yeah because kwaks have a much better reliability record compared to a Honda ha ha ha good one                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for advice guys, got my last bit on flea-bay,  headlight cost me £143 ouch didnt even go to honda with my blank chekbook lol. to check thier prices. All i need now is fekin daylight .Thats £2700 bike  for £750 ish offa insurance[purchased back off ins.. for £400 plus parts] Got 3 months of white shyt n darkness to get it on road.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7190 seconds. There are 585 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption