think bike sticker

28 Posts | Latest reply on 26/10/2010 10:05:40 by Rattay | Go to original / last post
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

hiya all...............has anyone got or know where i can get a 'Think Bike' sticker from?? the rear window inmy car got smashed in a road rage incident last tuesday whilst i was driving to work. a guy in a BMW behind me wanted me to move up at traffic lights so he could turn left and i didnt move because of the gap infront of me! as lights changed and i moved a bit , he threw something at my car and smashed the window. i had a witness but neither of us got his number plate! so thats why i need a new sticker................... thank you folks xx hugs Willow                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi hun   Was just gonna log off then I saw your message...  I got mine from ebay http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m57...Categories   I guess the police haven't been able to catch him then?  any other witnesses come forward?   Hope you're ok.. hope to catch up with you soon!   Tek care Hugsss xxxxxxxx   PS..if that link doesn't work just put Think Bike in the search on ebay x                                                                                                                                                                                 
fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

In: South Shields
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I used to have a "Biker on board" sticker on a car,amazing how many cars didnt tailgate me.You'll be able to get whatever you want made have a look on ebay,youll get the details of places that will do you 1                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

willow, i've got a spare one. Just PM me your address and i'll post it to ya. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I've just purchased some off eBay.... But karey gave you the link...

Hope you are ok after that horrible incident.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Willow Hope you did report it as it may be on cctv or just be at the same light at the same time and keep a look out for him you will spot him easy he's The W*nker   (Posted by JP!)                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I've just had "psychotic chest stabbing bastard on board" made. Should do the trick.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL ghost.... Nice one!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
brad_the_impaler's Profile
brad_the_impaler

In: Saundersfoot, Pe

What a nob! I've got a nice big tow hitch on my car purely for if something like that happens. Bang it in reverse and wipe out his rad.
Hope you're okay? Smile

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

ive got some spare sheena can pop one over to Di's for you if you want to pop round and collect it babe !                                                                                                                                                                              
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I always read that "Think Bike" logo as "Think Bake" though :/                                                                                                                                                                              
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

No need to buy them or get someone to make them, when you can get them for free, yes free
http://shop.dft.gov.uk/THINKShop/browse.aspx?CID=8a1dfe...13720ce9da                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Ordered mine free, thanks for the link feller Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Nice one WheelbarrowThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Please make cheques payable to me - oh cant do that cos I said they were free damm. Next time they are pay me then I give you the link is that fair Thumbs Up
Glad to help                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

My God you must have been driving bad for someone to throw something and smash your window!   You really ticked the guy off lol.  I doubt he smashes up car windows regularly                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

i think it's brilliant that people are selling these on Ebay... pure genius lol                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I think its daft to have one on your car. We used to be told not to put bike stickers on cars because scrotes would follow you home knowing there was a high chance of you having something shiney and nickable in the garage.   So I won't be having one ta, Been followed home too many times.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yeh, but Jim, lets face it, if you've got something nice and shiny in the garage people might follow you home when you're out on it anyway!?!?   I think the stickers are a good idea, plus I get smiles at traffic lights and petrol stations, from what I presume are other bikersWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere

Nice one Wheelbarrow. Just ordered my freebie!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8613 seconds. There are 605 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption