My Day Off

13 Posts | Latest reply on 13/10/2010 11:47:23 by TLC69 | Go to original / last post
Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I mentioned in the chat room yesterday that I'd been making a film about my day off. Well, this is it. Still needs some tweaking, but they always do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj3_yYy6oIo

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Wow what kinda drug are you on? lol    I'm hoping you were in a country that drives on the right hand side of the road, next time perhaps move the camera over a bit, all that verging was making me nervous LOL   (nice bum Wink) (in the garden scene)                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

LOL 
Mad man.......   LOL   Gonna look at your other vids now!                                                                                                                                                                               
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

i thought it was cleaverly done takes some doing to photo all that well done mate  . but why were you spanking the plank in front of the computer ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Drum's Profile
Drum

I was multi-tasking (yes, we can...). Practicing some stuff and chatting in the chat room here. Most of my practice material is in iTunes anyway, so I quite often do this.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

hey drum seeing as you are so quick at gardening, will you come and sort mine out please Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

Nicely insane, love it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Brilliant!!Thumbs Up  I want one of what you're on !LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

love it! will you come and film my day off too?   where are the standing stones?                                                                                                                                                                             
Drum's Profile
Drum

@Julie,the stones are The Rollright Stones near Chipping Norton. Older than Stonehenge and completely non-commercialized. Worth a visit if you're ever around that way.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

the stones at Avebury  are worth a look too....                                                                                                                                                                              
violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

In: Hull

woohoo!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
TLC69's Profile
TLC69

In: Greenwich, Londo

was chatting to you whilst you were doing it - cool :-)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 1210 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption