Mablethorpe Bike Festival - March 19 / 20

336 Posts | Latest reply on 24/03/2011 21:53:22 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Went there for a blast on saturday, sorry i didn't meet anyone but not far off judging by the stunt show photos. The guy was right in front of me when he was standing on his head doing a burnout (clever sh*t). Brilliant weather for it on saturday.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Great weekend thanks for all the organising and great company, nice to meet all new friends. Take care till the next meetXB                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Thanks Jackie - well organised and a great time Tongue  a good spot of re-shuffling Sat nite too honey - twister on the dance floor ?  what ever next lol !!!!
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Thank you Jackie I had a great time and love what you did to my bike LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Brill weekend !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I am so chuffed that you all had a good time. What a small world it is though. I was catching up with 'gossip' somewhere (not BM related)else today and a pal had taken photos of the beach events yesterday and there sat on the steps in the fore front of the photo was Skinny Lady. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
shadowguyver's Profile
shadowguyver

In: Boston

yes a good day out draged my old man out did him good heh first of many to come                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Had a great time, warm and cosy in the caravan, good food and good company cheers folks. Nice to meet some more new people, weather was not bad either. Thanks Jackie and Ken for organising etc   Again entertainment with dumbo's who cant drive in sand LOLLOL I'll put the photies on soon, prommmmmisse Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

cw u still got flowers on ur brum brum !!!                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL ... CHris, will you have them on next week for the Ponderosa runThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

CW said he wasn't taking them OR the bell off.   BL -  You can't go anywhere once you're known on here!LOL  Least I wasn't up to anything!                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I had to remove some of the flowers for the trip home but there are still some flowers and the bell on the bike. I will try and find somewhere for the other flowers. Maybe some other peoples bikes LOL

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

If you need any spare ones Chris... we have some here & I am sure Ian can cable tie them to your bike for you so they dont fall off LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Great weekend with great company :)

Thanks to all who were there and made it such fun

Div i'm glad you liked your bike but i never touched it honest !!!!!!!!!!

Gaarrrryyyyyyyyy it was all Auntie Shells fault honest Pinch

Loved the finale of 'who can get the van off the sand' ought tears to me eyes so it did lol

xxxxxxxxxx

kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

thanks bj you did good and thanks to any one els who helped good company  Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Glad you all had fun :)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 540 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption