Mablethorpe Bike Festival - March 19 / 20

336 Posts | Latest reply on 24/03/2011 21:53:22 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Went to watch the sand racing here last year and had a blast, if anybody is interested in going i know several folk who rent out flats and stuff on a nightly basis and its cheaper than camping :)

After the success of the first Mablethorpe Motorcycle Festival and due to public demand Gary & Tina will be holding the second Mablethorpe Motorcycle Festival on the 19th March to coincide with the last Sand Racing Race of the season.

Motorcycle Festival on the 19th of March
Monies collected are to go to chosen charities such as the Air Ambulance and Tourism Forum.

For a fun filled weekend for the whole family its a must

Mablethorpe is a small seaside town noted for its Beaches, located on the east coast of England between Skegness and Cleethorpes.

Mablethorpe
The Big Weekend
Stunt Riders
Beach Racing
Displays
Trade Stalls
& Lots Lots More
Not To Be Missed
¦     HM Plant Honda
racing-appearances
from some top British
super bike riders
¦     Ultimate racing
team-with local
man Pete Hickman
¦     Lincolnshire Road Safety
Partnership (TBC)
¦     Wolds Bikers
¦     Trade stalls - clothing
helmets, accessories etc
¦     Live band
¦     Stunt display - skard4life
¦     Lifeboat, fire engine
'Bessie' and Red Cross
¦     Local children
show off their skills on skate boards
¦     Local dealers - Harley, BMW, Honda etc
Evening entertainment will be held at Sharkeys bar on the sea front, with a live band, auction and raffle draw with prizes.
This the second Mablethorpe Bike Festival coinsides with the last sand race of the season
Last sand racing day - Sunday 20th March (TBC)
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well after the fun we had last year ... count us two in on it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Now on the events calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1110                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

and of coarse if them two are going i'l have to go to. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

They should have the 2011 'race chariots' for us all to drool over bill lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

me baz will be ther too                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

O yes me and Mr Bill in our Chariots of Fire

Shell Lady ope u r not going to undress in public again !!!!!

THAT MAN owes me a cnady floss as well

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

What ... It was not my fault !

As for candy floss well hope it doesn't get wet again lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hmmm ... not been ... count us lot in Jackie :)                                                                                                                                                                              
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Weel BJ, that sounds like a superb event, but I would not be able to decide 'til I see if the salt is still on the roads up here. It's early for we tcheuchters fae up here. I'll keep it in mind defo                                                                                                                                                                               
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Weel BJ, that sounds like a superb event, but I would not be able to decide 'til I see if the salt is still on the roads up here. It's early for we tcheuchters fae up here. I'll keep it in mind defo                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

WJ only if u brin the tattie scones, fruit pudding and square sausage lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

sounds like a good weekend

whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Here BJ it's a bike I ride, not a mobile deli. Whit about a nice bitto haggis as well hun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

only if u bring the neeps and tatties to go with it lol

Old Un can i push u in the sea ????

whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

only if its at least 20c so that'll be a naw x, less o the ol' un or al start bein rude Pig                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

WJ lol sorry Old Un was meant for JP lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

You push me in the sea ?  I dont think so                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I think i must !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

I might fancy a bit of that, I used to live in Mablethorpe for 4 months of the year nearly (parents had a bungalow there for the holidays) and my Auntie and Uncle ran F J Soars the model shop, which was right by the old bus station, think its a costcutters nowadays (bus station).  My uncle (sadly passed away now) introduced me to the sand racing as he was involved with the running of it and lots of his mates rode in the races.  I remember going once to his house and in his garage he had a BSA 500 Goldstar sand racer that belonged to his mate along with 2 of the 'Monkees' monkey bikes which had been bought after the series had ended and shipped back to this country, not my uncles but his mates.  Rode them on the beach myself with my cousin on the other one, smiles all round that day.  No one in Mablethorpe or the surrounding areas trailered their bikes to the races, just blasted them there on the roads lolol, happy days indeed.  This was 1970 onwards by the way, we had a caravan at Trusthorpe before that from 1963 to the year we bought the bungalow.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 519 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption