40" tv - act quickly!

20 Posts | Latest reply on 09/10/2010 09:08:59 by geoffb2005 | Go to original / last post
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Think they've messed up but.... http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/13646471...|prd:78888                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

is there a catch?  anyone ordered one?                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

just ordered one and paid. wont hold my breath lol                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

I've ordered one too...but it would appear that its no longer listed for sale...be interested to see what happens now. I suspect this T&C may come into play - If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price, if the item(s) has been charged and not dispatched we will cancel and refund your order.                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

It's gone blank now...Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

hehe. im gonna tell u i got mine then when realy they will have canceled order                                                                                                                                                                              
violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

In: Hull

was too late!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

just to late went blank as i was ordering, dam Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol....ive ordered one too! 
  Steph.. I reckon you might be right about the T&C's thoThumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                               
Wilson's Profile
Wilson

In: Mold

same thing happened on the comet site not to long ago, tv up there for a few pence, orderd 5, got a giant middle finger Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Ha ha! - copy of email sent to me LOL Dear chancerWe are writing to inform you that your recent order for the Samsung series 5800 UE40C5800 40" LCD TV was incorrectly listed. Unfortunately we will not be able to supply you with this item at the incorrectly advertised price and your order has been cancelled.Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you over this matter and thank you for your patience and valued custom.Kind Regards,Play.com                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yep.... I've got the same email!  bugga! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

So ... how much was it?                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

£459.99 i think...

dunans's Profile
dunans

37 inch is 600  so 40 should be around £700 when they relist it..i got same email :(                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yeh I thought it was more than that Steph.. i seem to remember it said something like " a saving of £600(ish)"   Ahhh well... it was worth a try.   Duns.. I was expecting you to say you got one!!  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Yes, £650 from Richer Sounds for that model ... although they do have a 40" Samsung, full HD for £350!  But that isn't LED backlit.

They also have a full HD, LED backlit 47" LG for £699 ... mmm, darling?                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

i dont want one now - its put me right off lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Is there not a rule under consumer act if they advertise it and sell it they have to honour it.... Or is it only if you have taken delivery?                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

No.  If they advertise it they still have the right to refuse to sell.  However, if they agree to sell then they have to do so at the advertised price.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5771 seconds. There are 476 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption