Just when I thought there were no cool cars...

15 Posts | Latest reply on 08/10/2010 14:35:20 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Smart with a Hyabusa engine...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPQIizRp9ck

Do want!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML @ the first comment on the page, scroll down a bit to see it.  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wilson's Profile
Wilson

In: Mold

esi grist thats some serious motion!

surprised it hasn't toppled over!                                                                                                                                                                             
Drum's Profile
Drum

Actually, gotta agree about the song. Here's one with the 'proper' sound track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdJ84nho3_k

and I liked the comment "The only thing that is smaller and more powerful is Chuck Norris."                                                                                                                                                                              
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

For bike engined cars try :   http://zcars.org.uk/new/   2 x R1 engines in a Mini spaceframe chassis - now that goes a bitLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wilson's Profile
Wilson

that's overkill if ever I've seen it! at least the mini will stick to the ground Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

The tyres melt then?                                                                                                                                                                              
Wilson's Profile
Wilson

that's on way to put it Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
guzzi-rob's Profile
guzzi-rob

In: London

I'd never get in a Smart car, saw one that was in an RTA, mop and bucket job! Dead                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

I have to agree with GR ...... They look like they have been in accident to start with anyway LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlJ_Idds3Ts   Love it!  How funny would it be to do a stoppie in a smart car with a hyabusa engine?  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wilson's Profile
Wilson

might want to put a roll cage in there if you're gonna try Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Drum's Profile
Drum

Anyone else old enough to remember the Bond Bug from the 70s? Now that car (?) was seriously unstable.                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Oh yes, I was in one that rolled over, luckily it was a really low speed accident and all I did was graze my hands.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Anyone else old enough to remember the Bond Bug from the 70s? Now that car (?) was seriously unstable.

I had one!!! for about 5-6 months

It was good, everyone liked it and wanted to ride with me (once) Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 631 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption