Cornwall 6th to 12th June 2011 with Bikeabill

1043 Posts | Latest reply on 20/06/2011 17:11:24 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Hi Roachy Well spotted it is a Pheonix trailer (first 'time-out' as well) once i figured how to strap the bike down no problem, handled like a dream. The van is the BM support vehicle me thinks!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nice one Kwak. Did I miss the rideout photos (saw Land's End and Lizard point) or just not many piccies taken?
So where did you get to?   Bill - If you were trying to kill yourself when you swandived off the ladder then C- must try harder. LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Thought it was...we've got one. Hahaha, it took us hours to figure out the best places to tie the bikes down.   Did you get the wheel chocks and propstands? It's a 2 bike one isn't it...how was it with just the one bike on?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

A few of my pics uploaded now, tried not to add any incriminating ones lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

so naughty one has left out the naughty pics then lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm not naughty, just misunderstood pmsl!
I see a picture of me hula-hooping (or should that be hula-hoping?) has made it on there.... i look like a proper spaz lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

**** manages to keep her mouth shut ............ just this once lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

first time for everything lol!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I would like to say, the hoola-hoop competion was unfair.    It turned out that the person that won, was the person that pulled the weirdest face and not the person who managed to get the flippin thing spinning.   Since returning home, I have been practising the movements in the privacy of my own home infront of a mirror, (without a hoola hoop I might add) and I would like a re-challenge.                                                                                                                                                                                
JP's Profile
JP

95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

your wish is our comande but you will have to go to the rally to beat the imposter                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

JP, if I keep up with the training, I might just be a contender for the title.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'd just like to say that (see my tagged pics lol) i must have won a prize for looking most like a ballet dancer LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

**** once again i am staying quiet lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

2nd time for everything lmao!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

is this a private conversation                                                                                                                                                                                
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

nope Mr Bill tell him to stop being naughty                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

smacked wrists for anyone thats naughty Angry                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

smacked wrists only ?????????????                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

could get the whips out                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

***** oh i best get to being naughty then                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 747 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption