Cornwall 6th to 12th June 2011 with Bikeabill

1043 Posts | Latest reply on 20/06/2011 17:11:24 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

The site is www.bluehillscamping.moonfruit.com were you will find a booking form. Please print one of and send with a cheque, sorry but this is the only way to pay. If any one has a problem contact me or Brummie Jackie and we will help you.
I am also looking for a stop over site for the weekend to stay at on the way down there for those that want to.
It's a 2010 booking form but that's ok
prices are, small tent with one person £5 per night £35 per week
                 small tent with two people £8 per night £56 per week
                        larger tents and hook ups cost more
             deposit is £5 per night the same as one person and a tent
            Please write Bikeabills holiday at the top of the booking form
The owner is a Biker himself and has been real helpful he is going to let us have a marque for the week, a large barbecue and something to have a fire in.
The site will take 40 tents and we have the exclusive use of it for the week if we get our bookings in quick so book as soon as possible please.
                     Can you post on here when you book                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I have booked
Bikeabill                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Now on the event calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1106   Booked:   Bikeabill                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Kwak when I click on the link it dont work just get page not found,  is it me ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1106

We will be there Bill maybe not the whole week but we will be there
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

ok scrap that ... we have booked Thumbs Up let us know if you do get a stop over camp please Bill 

Booked:

Bikeabill
Shell n Mr P                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Sorry about that broken link JP, it works now   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1106     Booked:   Bikeabill Shell n Mr P                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I shall get mine booked Mr Bill xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've printed off the form at least, will sort it over the next day or so hopefully but will depend on school timetable and any exams etc. being taken that week                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Boss Mom exams ............... blimey do they make you take them now for Old Un watching lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Me and friend will be going too ... gettin it booked :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Alex ur friend is getting about a bit lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lmao .... may not be the same friend Jackie ;) lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

what ????                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

CLEARLY joking Jackie ;) lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Booking forms in post for me and himself                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Blimey Boss Mom ur brave taking him lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Oi you Im going on my own, my PA thinks its safer that way cant wind her up when she drivin.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

He makes it up as he goes along BJ, said no such thing, he just wants to be on his own                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Boss Mom think me personally would rather travel without him, the temptation to ram him would be overwhelming !!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 573 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption