Cornwall 6th to 12th June 2011 with Bikeabill

1043 Posts | Latest reply on 20/06/2011 17:11:24 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What a marathon of a journey for you, but glad you are home safe HH. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

just had a look at the photos. thanks holmfirthgirl. I must learn to keep my shirt on.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Site was definitely lovely, great facilities and very friendly owners - well done Mr Bill.   Weather was changeable as always in Cornwall but mostly dry and sunny, we were all burnt by the 2nd day I think!  Bit wet on the way home but definitely the right choice to go on Saturday rather than Sunday, would have got drowned.   Met some lovely new people during the week as usually happens at these events, got a few photos to upload which will be done in the next day or so.   BIG thank yous to Trish and BJ for their help over the weekend, and big slap to CW (just because I can lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Hey Boss Well i'm sure i did something to deserve it LOL

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

well i'm back, as said by others it was a brilliant site and i would recommend it to anyone going to Cornwall, must get back there on my bike next year. Thanks to every one that came for making it such a great holiday for me and a special thanks to every one for all the help they gave me and for the two pillion rides i had [or was they pillion sleeps] decided to come back by the A39 coast road to Bridgwater calling in at Padstow, Clovelly, Ilfracombe and Porlock would love to do it on a bike but it took me 9 hours to get to Bridgwater and another 4 hours from there so 13 hours to get home but what a brilliant drive, hope to be able to ride my bike to Farmyard next week but thats only 1 hour down the road. And Boss Mom thank Katy for me she was great.
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Glad you're back safe Bill and thanks again for organising the site.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Vladimir are you sure you werent 'on a mission' lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

maybe I still am                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

oooo the intrigue is too much to bear ..................                                                                                                                                                                              
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

had a great week thanks bill for the effort you put into this. and a big huggable thanks to sharky,,,,, you made it a great week and a couple of days xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Great photos, looks like you had good weather. I see BM syndrome strikes again though with several lots of similar photos lol! LOL   Is that your campervan and trailer Timeout? Is it a Phoenix one?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Timeouts camper van came in handy for all those needing elec for phone charging, hairdryers, straighteners lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

several shots of similar photos are better then none, at least it gives people the choice of which ones they want to download, especial if like me they don't take photos, keep them coming in folks i'm sure there's some more out there, lets make the people who did't go jealous of what they missed.
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Chill Bill, it was just a lighthearted observation.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Chill Bill sounds like a film lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

I thought that when I wrote it. Good film(s) too!

geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Cornwall is a nice place to visit.  Been there a number of times on the bike.  Indeed Roachy and I visited Devon and Cornwall a couple of years ago (the photos of which helped to win us a pair of tyres!).

If something like this is planned again, we may attend ... may even camp!!!  Of course we'd have to bring the car (with the bikes on the trailer) so that we can "glamp" rather than camp lol!!

Of course, don't hold me to this ... camping (or even glamping) that it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

How much biking did you guys end up doing?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

We did loads! There was a rideout of some sort every day with the exception of friday i think when we went to the playpark lol. I did 380 miles there, 380 back, and believe it or not, 380 miles in the trips we did. 1140 altogether.

I have pics to post too, some of the go karts, but won't post any scenery, been done to death lol.
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

no problem Geoff we had as many people turn up on 4 wheels as there were on 2, if we go back next year you would welcome to join us, but don't forget the camera!!!

Chill Bill sounds OK but not Kill Bill i can do that quite easy myself!!!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 564 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption