The Biker Nod

85 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2010 16:56:42 by Contradiction | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I think it's all due to the personality, some people are more outgoing than others Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

i (try!) always (TO) nod at others on bikes, or thumbs up if overtaking another on a bike (left hand obv) and do the hand, foot thing when over the water, (as with you sharky, even to plod)  but was amazed when (after a previous day out with same group of friends) one of my friends, friends (you get the picture) took me to task, as i had the stupidity to take my hand (left) off the bars to wave, to said friends, as i continued (making progress) along the dual carageway as they peeled off and i continued. i was traveling in a straight line, and he said it was irrisponsible! (he is an advanced instructor) do centrapiedal forces and gyroscopic effects not apply if you wave?                                                                                                                                                                             
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

I accidently nodded at a scooter rider yesterday. It was dark and foggy but I still felt like I'd been robbed.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

oh thats gonna take some getting over,go lie down in a darkened room for a while!                                                                                                                                                                             
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

I'm thinking of having some sort of collar made that locks when a scooter rider is within 100 metres so I don't do it again.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 635 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption