BM meeting places

82 Posts | Latest reply on 26/10/2010 17:21:06 by skinnylady | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yep, that would be good - I'm up for a meet in Glasgow Mary ann x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I want a helicopter so I can go to all of the meets!  Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thats what your bikes for ,,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cold weather go away !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

In: South Shields
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Its not here yet, sucks dont it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I need a big trailer to pack the kids and the dogs up in though, so a helicopter is a much better option                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

@rockchick1965

You need on of these super-duper toys Wink

http://www.cars-and-trees.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/3wheeler1_uwmbu_691.jpg
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And which two of my kids would I leave at home if I used that!  Stoopid!  Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

@shadowfax

I have to admit, I've only been to the Angel a hand full of times, but when I have been there, its been very relaxed and I think maybe the hippies are back.
Know what you mean though, gone are the days of spit and sawdust pubs.
I used to go to a biker pub in Sussex (East Grinstead), the Rose and Crown. That was a spit and dust pub with a lovely roaring open fireplace in the winter.
The landlord moved on and the new guy, put an electric fire into the fireplace ..... http://www.nonstopgifs.com/animated-gifs/cartoons/cartoons-animated-gif-003.gif

End of a decent boozer.
On average, 3 pubs a week are going to the wall , and this has been going on for the last 5 years (at least).
Theme pubs > Kill
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

Lol, I'm with stooooopid :)

Try this then...
http://motorbike-search-engine.co.uk/Custom/boom_trike.jpg

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No, dont like that one either.  Just have to get my big truck pimped

DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

Theres a guy with a C reg Ford F350 down from where I live. He bought it 2 years ago and its never moved, I've offered him cash for it, but he just wants to look at it rotting in his front garden, what a waste.                                                                                                                                                                              
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

Similar to this one
http://www.atyourcurb.com/images/FordF350DuallyPic2.JPG

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No, would need to still be a Chevy.  This was me going for a short weekend away lol   http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30019500&l=dd...1567143170                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

That is...VERY nice.
What happened to it ?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Now I'll get told off for that link to "that website", oops, sorry Matt.  If only it still looked like that though, instead of held together with gaffer tape lol                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

You still have it?, Great, is it gas converted?

Edit: is there anyway we can edit our posts?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes I still have it, without the caravan, but the truck is falling apart and dented and scraped - very sorry sight now.  You can edit your post before anyone else posts, then it's too late. Sorry, yes, it's gas converted                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

How much does it cost to fill up (LPG) ?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

PM  -  before we get chastised for hi-jacking the thread!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 1059 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption