BM meeting places

82 Posts | Latest reply on 26/10/2010 17:21:06 by skinnylady | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Sounds like a plan to me                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

rockchick it'll deffo need rocket science if kwak is gonna fit a list of every meet in every area of the UK on the events page! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

there's 11 different areas on that map and there are 30-31 days per month.  I'm sure Kwak can cope with that when in the summer we have maybe 10 listings for one weekend, the regular meets will probably drop off in the summer months because there are so many other things that people meet up at.   (typed by my p.a.)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Thought the spelling was good Old Un lol                                                                                                                                                                              
vonniedreyfuss's Profile
vonniedreyfuss

In: Kirkconnel, Dumf

Yes, yes, yes. Great idea.......Oh no.. none of you are in Scotland. Any Scotties interest in following suit? Perhaps, if it was on the events page, it would encourage others in.                                                                                                                                                                             
Fingerskev's Profile
Fingerskev

In: Warminster

Hi Guy n Girls,

Ive just been looking through the forums as I'm new to this. Hi
I'm in the South West ish area, On Tuesdays there are a group of riders called "Wootton Bassett says bikers rock"

We meet up a a Pub called " The Old Nick " in Wootton Bassett for a friendly chat with a BBQ or Hog Roast.

Kerry is the lady who as arranged this meeting place and knows whats going on & arranges other Rides & Get together.

The Old Nick
61 Station Rd
Wootton Bassett,
Swindon
SN4 7DS
01793 848 102

Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

The question is still how will people know who BMers are when they turn up.
If someone is going, ie the first photo on the events list for that day they need to take something so peeps can spot who it is, and to put on a thread what it is. Examples are: A little flag on a table A big flag in the car park A stupid hat Or a name on a 'T' shirt / Fleese like Biker Match                                                                                                                                                                             
Fingerskev's Profile
Fingerskev

I don't think that would be a problem really, as there are plenty of places that can make up stickers of all shapes / sizes & types that will stick to the outside or insides of our bikes. Pin Badges can also be made. I know of a person who can make up Cloth Badges to go onto waistcoats etc.   All we need is to come up with a design of some type !   A simple BM (white) on a black cloth or the same colour lettering as in the sites header ?   or   Go the hole hog and have the Union Jack Flag (as per the sites header) with the initials BM in the middle.   The choice is ours !!!   Who's going to get the ball moving ??????   Beer                                                                                                                                                                               
Fingerskev's Profile
Fingerskev

Ooooppppppsss   Sorry Iv'e just found this at the bottom of the sites pages.   I think its a case of "Watch This Space" Peeps         Merchandise Manager   : -  Is rockchick123 The Merchandise Manager coordinates all merchandise, which will soon be available from BikerMatch.  This will include T-Shirts, bike stickers, key rings etc.

dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

BM lot mostly find each other - once you have met one or 2 they are easy to find :)                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

a bit like a secret society. once you know the handshack............                                                                                                                                                                              
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Or even handshake John !!!    where too next week end lol !                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nobody ever recognises me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Anything around the Durham area yet?
Theres a fairly good pub which I've been to a couple of times called the Angel which might be a good one to meet up in ???

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

DynaToon there's a few of us not on BM who meet most Saturday nights at The Railway Tavern in Darlo if you fancy a look out. There's also a fancy dress there for halloween weekend Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Fingers if its a camp rally then look for the black BM flag, the huge Yellow smiley face flag and the 8ft Biker Match banner ........... thats us lol                                                                                                                                                                              
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Cheers Rusty, may give it a go.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Anything around the Durham area yet?
There's a fairly good pub which I've been to a couple of times called the Angel which might be a good one to meet up in ???

Ah the Angel ........... once upon a time *sigh*

That was my regular, many many years ago, before they messed it about and turned it into a student pub. Was a proper hippy pub before they did the alterations. In those days there was the Big Jug in the Claypath which was the biker pub (its all modern now). I think I was the only one that went between the two.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

RK ............

Again many years ago, but I used to frequent the Bowes, downstairs and also the Green Dragon. Bet they have all changed now though                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

anyone interested in meeting in the glasgow area Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7773 seconds. There are 1079 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption