Mr P and I would like to announce

110 Posts | Latest reply on 28/10/2010 04:24:48 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That after meeting 4 1/2 years ago, getting engaged in Feb we have actually decided on a date for the wedding Thumbs Up

June 25th 2012 
we have picked this day as it will be 6 years since we met.
We do not plan on having a big wedding as its 2nd time round for both of us, however we would like to share it with all our friends on BM & so we plan on having a camping weekend the weekend before June 15th - 17th so please keep it free cos your all invited Hug

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Congratulations!! to you both Hug That's the day before my birthday   All the best for you Shell and Mr P on your big day and beyond.   My digits are overlapped for glorious sunshine for both events.   Sandi  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thanks Sandi Lots of planning to do now :-) 

... the title should have said Mr P & I but I forgot & does not work in subject lines, if there is a nice MOD online can you place the word and between the letters P & I please Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hey congrat's to both of ya!Smile But what's the rush?Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Cooool, congratulations.  Gives me plenty of time to buy a hat! :-)
Kwak, it's also 1 day after Paul's birthday.  That makes your's 2 days after his.... oooooo spookey lol                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Congrats you 2 . 15-17 June will prob be Farmyard Party that w/e                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Wooooo hooooo if it is jock then will be an even bigger party :-)

Matt I am sure whatever hat you get you will look good.

Good ... We are not getting any younger lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

congrats to you both, good for the future XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBeepa and Kaw600                                                                                                                                                                              
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Congrats to you both.
Will have to check the 2012 diaryWink   Rob & Clarissa                                                                                                                                                                               
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Congratulations Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Congratulation both! I saw your message and just had to pay to join again so that I could leave you a message lol. Well done!

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thank you all 

Moon , it is nice to know your still watching whats going on & a real compliment that you have done that for us Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Congratulations you two Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
ridingsmall's Profile
ridingsmall

In: southampton

Heartcongratulations to you both.
how great that you share it like this.   BEAUTIFUL.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

i,m just so happy for you both, can't wait for the party to begin, looks like June going to be a bit busy next year BeerHeartParty                                                                                                                                                                             
Phantom1539's Profile
Phantom1539

In: Kendal
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Congratulations....So nice to hear proper GOOD news. Well done.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Not next year Bill the one after, it's a new kitchen next year lol

Red ... We have been members on here for 18 months and have met lots of great people, many who we are lucky now to be able to call friends and cannot wait to celebrate with them and if the next 18 months goes as fast as the last 18 it will fly past,
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks for amending the title Matt Thumbs Up   I wonder how many pages this topic will have by 2012 LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Matt will have locked it down by then lol, hope I don't get told off when we remind people lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

If Matt remembers, he reckons he's getting old! So gawd knows how ancient he thinks I am lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 791 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption