Whitehaven Motorcycle Action Group Xmas 2 Tins Charity Ride

13 Posts | Latest reply on 20/11/2010 19:58:17 by laimdan | Go to original / last post
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Whitehaven Motorcycle Action Group Xmas 2 Tins Charity Ride

21 November · 11:00 - 15:30

Meeting at motorcycle park, rear of Oddfellows Pub, Central Car park, Keswick

Collecting Tinned food for people (Age Concern) and tinned food for pets (Animal Concern) and riding from Keswick through West Cumbria (via Cockermouth, Maryport, & Workington) to Whitehaven (Age Concern HQ on harbour side)
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hi there, although I'm in Ayrshire I have mates in Egremont and Cleator Moor,  if I can tie it in with a visit to them I will certainly join in.  Do we bring canned foods and collect stuff on route?? Katie Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey john

Got the email on this one, I will def come along to support this run!!! (thumbs up)

Debs                                                                                                                                                                              
marsey's Profile
marsey

As far as i know Katie, bring a can for the old folks, and one for the pets, if you need any more specific details i will be glad to ask Anne from Whitehaven Mag for you,

Glad you are attending Geordielass, i have always tried to go on this run, and failed miserably Embarrassed
but really going to try this year, work always seems gets in the way.

If i do make it it will be a pleasure to meet you both.

Smile

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Thank you, are you going to put this onto the events page - more people might come along. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
marsey's Profile
marsey

Thats a good idea Katie Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hopefully you manage to get to this years run john...  Thumbs Up 

marsey's Profile
marsey

I will do my best,  but i tend to be very busy on the run up to Christmas,

helping orginise my local MAG groups Christmas party (everyone is invited btw )

plus my life has changed a hell of a lot in the last 24 hours,

but as i said i will do my best  Thumbs Up

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Tis already on events calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1095                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah will watch out for the mag xmas party... it will be on the email updates surely?!     i read your post hun, sorry about the break up... keep your chin up.. time is a great healer.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Refresh                                                                                                                                                                             
marsey's Profile
marsey

Something has cropped up, and i am not going to be able to make this one AGAIN Cry.

My apologies to those of you that are going, have a safe and fun run out

laimdan's Profile
laimdan

In: Manchester

anyone still going on this                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 846 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption