Pedrosa out

15 Posts | Latest reply on 04/10/2010 10:11:26 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
andyl250's Profile
andyl250

In: liverpool
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Well Pedrosa has broken his left collar bone in practice at the twin ring. Basically means its Lorenzo's title. On results yep he deserves it, but i just dont like him. What do you all think ????                                                                                                                                                                             
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Honestly, I prefer him to Pedrobot.  Just can't take to Danni, absolutely no charisma.  I've noticed this year his PR people must have been telling him to smile more, he's managed to crease the edge of his lips a cpl of times.  Still isn't smiling though.  Good rider Pedrosa but, man is he dull.
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Personal opinion I think his public persona is a lot better.                                                                                                                                                                              
andyl250's Profile
andyl250

I agree pedrosa has had a very small pr make over but he is still along way off.there never seems to be any happy moto gp riders these days, could this be linked to Suzie Perry packing in lol, defo think we can link this to colin edwards dip in form this year.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Ah bless the midget is out lol

Come on you Dovi xxxxxxxx

andyl250's Profile
andyl250

havnt we got to call him vertically challenged jackie lol

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Nah he's Spanish he dioesnt understand lol                                                                                                                                                                              
andyl250's Profile
andyl250

cant argue with a woman who's right lol                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Coward, you should always argue with BJ. It's brill when she gets proper mardy.

Lorenzo is very good and has charisma but he is in Rossi's shadow (where he belongs)

limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

I think Lorenzo has the measure of Rossi and will win again next year.   Who will match my 20p?                                                                                                                                                                             
andyl250's Profile
andyl250

ill take that bet.i know ducati will mak a masterpiece 4 rossi                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I think Lorenzo has the measure of Rossi and will win again next year.

Who will match my 20p?

Hmmmm and with a knackered shoulder .... YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!! Big smile

limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

lol,,,   I am naughty aren't I?   But the 20p stands.                                                                                                                                                                             
andyl250's Profile
andyl250

totally agree with u shadowfax,rossi stuffs it to lorenzo on the last lap again.with a knackered shoulder and how long has he been of crutches.think that 20p of mine is lookin good lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I like Pedrosa and his determination but think he needs a good woment to make him smile lol Bring back Suzi Perry who knew what she was on about... Not keen on Moaner Stoner but is a talented rider. Personally i like Melandri, will miss him next year. Right had my two penneth worth lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6870 seconds. There are 2015 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption