could you pass your?

31 Posts | Latest reply on 01/10/2010 14:40:27 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sucks for you 2big. im sure u would pass easy on a bigger bike so your size and age are against you. id go for the hire option if i was you. if you change your front sprocket you will have to change your chain too and then you might want to change them back after your test if your keeping it for 2 years. i think you can do mod 1 on hire bike and mod 2 on you own
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

I totally agree with sv shell and Karey....just how Im feelin.   Wish I had done it in my twenties.  :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

Oh yeah..... and how blinking slow do they walk on the slow ride, though instrucotr had glue on his heels lol !!.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Lol @ kazninja!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

Lol to whaat Karey ..... its bloody scarey out there lol !!!!  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

I'd fail on indicating. I don't. If I do I leave the stupid thing on, so best not to.                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

had to sit a driving test to get to drive a company van for britsh gas he said i drove well but my observation and indercation was under par  flipin cheak !                                                                                                                                                                               
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Observation could be a problem aswell come to think of it.

Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere

I passed mod 1 and mod 2 first time in august this year, so i still probably ride more or less as i was taught, so yes i could probably still pass now.

Glad i don't have to though!

Oh, and the swerve test is really easy when it comes to it. I found the hardest thing was the figure 8s. I had to do it on a Yamaha XJ6 which is, with apologies to anyone riding one, a truly horrible bike :p Way too top heavy to my mind. Also, when the feck am I ever going to need to do a figure 8 in the real world??

geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

"so i still probably ride more or less as i was taught"

You need to get out of that habit then lol!!

I'd always recommend some advanced training; remember, first you learn how to pass your test and then you learn how to ride a bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

geoff that sounded like the wise old Dragon once said  from the water margin or monkey cant remember wich lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 537 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption