Right, I've said Hi. So for more tales...

11 Posts | Latest reply on 05/10/2010 06:14:33 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Bluegrass's Profile
Bluegrass

In: Medway
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I did the brief hello in the newbie thread, but here I can just babble about myself, the universe or belly button fluff and see if anyone is interested. Me - I'm a long term bike rider and world traveller (not all on the bike). I have been married, divorced, a couple of flings then a long "Living in Fun" relationship" until recently. I have loved every woman along the way and still have great affection for each and every one, some remain friends and they are all good people.   That's enough of the opening background slush, I LOVE to ride bikes, I LOVE to work on bikes and I like/love girls who like that too.   TBC                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Sounds like you road through life has been fun Blue, Thumbs Up

Glad to see you here for another leg of the journey                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Looks like you've reached the right destination Blue, enjoy your stay Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

indeed a fun life bud, i hope to travel the world one day.   Welcome to the best bikers site, enjoy it                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Hi trouble and welcome to Bm (basically mental) grab a crayon and start filling in the blanks :)

Bj x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep welcome mate to the great site                                                                                                                                                                             
Bluegrass's Profile
Bluegrass

Ah, thanks for the replies all Beer   I'm a bit worried about the one with a guy stripped to the waist LOL   Figuring out how this all works and tweaking my profile it seems a bit difficult to fit in some salient details, but hey - can just add more in here I suppose.   oh, and had a few nods, - right back at yer Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
sportijoe's Profile
sportijoe

In: Warrington

Just to say high to everyone. Once I fgound the lead for the 'phone I can get some pictures on as well.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bluegrass's Profile
Bluegrass

Well Hi, but I think you wanted a more general thread   Welcome anyway, I'm getting more used to being on the site                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome joe to the site mateSmile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome both, enjoy the site on for 6 months and love it. Hope to meet sometime at events.XB                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 755 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption