To all who helped raise cash for little Harley Norfolk

12 Posts | Latest reply on 29/09/2010 20:28:01 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I'm very sorry to announce that our little friend Harley sadly passed away today after loosing his battle with his extremely rare disease lukodysrophy he was the only person in the UK to have it and there was no known cure.     Deepest sympathy to his Mum and Dad plus the rest of his family at this very sad time. Andy                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Really sad to learn of this   RIP little Harley                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Such a shame...   R.I.P Harley.   Condolences to all his family and friends xx                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Sleep well Little Harley .... Condolences to family and friends.                                                                                                                                                                              
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Oh, thats sad to hear about, condolences.                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Very sad, condolences to his family and friends                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Unhappy R.I.P   
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

what a shame, nice little lad, life seams so unfair sometimes, think you can give condolences from all on this site to the family Andy                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Thoughts and tears with his family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

condolances sent                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Funeral is at 12 in Cottingham (East Yorkshire) if you can will you just think of this little boy and his greiving perants around 12 noon on Friday next week, better yet you can if you will ware a yellow ribbon or if you'd really want to release a yellow balloon with a message to Harley on it (yellow is the colour of the support group that deals with Harlyes' illness)   I'll be attempting to attend the funeral and so will a few others from our club (on our bikes as requested by Harlys perants well he was a member of our club too) we are going to meet there around 11:30 as far as I know, any more details wanted please PM me I will have more next Tuesday!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Sorry to hear the news Andy, I know he was a lil one close to your heart & you have kept us up to date all the way along with fund raisers & his progress.

Mine & Ian thoughts to his parents & family, such a bright light will always shine on in their hearts & memories                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 735 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption