Basingstoke and Reading concert tickets

5 Posts | Latest reply on 27/10/2010 13:35:53 by Drum | Go to original / last post
ItsMrToYouSonny's Profile
ItsMrToYouSonny

In: Basingstoke
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

For reasons that are far to dreary to go into I have a spare ticket for each of these concerts:
John Williams (classical guitar) at The Anvil, Basingstoke on Thursday 07.10.2010.Seth Lakeman + Guests (folk) at The Hexagon, Reading on Tuesday 26.10.2010.Paco Pena (flamenco music & dance) at The Anvil, Basingstoke on Thursday 04.11.2010.Les Triaboliques (not certain how to describe them but 2 of them were in 3 Mustaphas 3) at The Anvil Saturday 20.11.2010.
All of them have videos on youtube so you can check them out first.  If you are interested let me know and I'll get back to you (I have offered elsewhere but I will get back to as soon as I can).                                                                                                                                                                              
ItsMrToYouSonny

It would seem nobody wants a free ticket.  One question, is it me or the music?

ItsMrToYouSonny

Somebody, who could have got in for nothing,  missed an absolutely brilliant gig tonight.

DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Now if it was Anvil playing at the John Williams Tongue.
Seriously, no one wanted to see John Williams ??? Wow, I'm astonished. If I was closer I would of.

Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere

Damn, missed this post! I would have had the John Williams off you like a shot! Been listening to a lot of his playing recently. :(                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 714 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption