John Reynolds @ Rivy 22nd April

12 Posts | Latest reply on 23/04/2007 19:08:22 by fjr_graham | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It's that time of year again, the annual ESB motorcyles daytrip to Rivington Barn.  This years special guest is Jonh Reynolds!     more details http://www.esbmotorcycles.com/  if you want a test ride, book early!   I will be there somewhere probably with a mug of coffee in my hand!  Anyone else going?                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

I used to go to Rivvy every Sunday.  It is a bit of a trek now really, But I may just surprise myself.   Oh sorry not 22nd.......... got a funeral to go to.   But next time I do a Sunday run up there I will post it on here.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

sorry to hear that rube.   give me plenty of warning you are gracing Rivy with your presence, i may be working, or i can arrange to be Tongue  Sorry i mean i can arrange the day off LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Frag ]

Will try and get there sunday but gotta get rhonda road worthy for MOT next week and Sunday only day I got cos Saturday we refitting the gear box and engine on the panther

But hope to get up rivvy soon if not on sunday not been up since the top barn re-opened
Redreynard's Profile
Redreynard

In: Newcastle upon T

Hi Fraglette,   I quite fancy a ride out on Sunday. I've seen it crop up in the forums before, but I have no idea where Rivingto Barn is.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi red - newcastle a lovely area - Rivington is just north of bolton near Manchester

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&GridE=-2.56860&GridN=53.62380&lon=-2.56860&lat=53.62380&search_result=Rivington%2C%20Lancashire&db=freegaz&keepicon=true&lang=&place=Rivington%2C%20Lancashire&pc=&advanced=&client=public&addr2=&quicksearch=rivington&addr3=&scale=100000&addr1=

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ooops sorry di & matt

Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

for those that are interested the official rivington barn site is   http://www.rivingtonhallbarn.co.uk/   the event is held at the rivington hall barn, for those that have never been before, be careful going up the drive, car drivers reverse without warning into your path and they have little viscious unmarked speed bumps!  other than that, it is a great place to visit, esb event or not!                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Would have loved to do this one fraglette but as i`m still waiting for insurance to pay out so no wheels at the moment . I will get to meet you and hopefully many more of you nice people, anyway have a good and safe run .....Take care        ps love the new photo`s  ***WOW***                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

insurance take a long while! you didnt make the mistake i did by any chance, insure with equity red star.  I was fully comp insured when i got knocked off my bike and it still took them 3 months to repair it!  Shame you cant make it     ps thanks for the compliment                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

ha ha ha !!!! yes i am with equity red star but they have promised me a cheque before the end of the week so things are looking good . Got myself some wheels just want the cheque to pay for them . I bought a Yamaha 900 diversion and hopefully should be on the road for the beginning of may

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 1185 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption